What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If You like Pina Coladas...

Game is really coming along! Just played badly on his stream!

Watched a bit of the Dead Flip stream. New code and all. Game looked kinda cool although I've not really seen how it was before

I've enjoyed the rules as they currently are to date, though its plain to see where issues are and the cut and paste job from previous games, so to actually see ropp code getting a proper thoughtful update with progressive rules is very heart warming.

Plus the graphics guys continue to make this game lovely to play.

The cleland sound update is also very well done, but to be honest with the original stern version i find it hard to tell the difference between impersonator repsoken film lines and the real ones. There's often so much going on with effects and music etc. The cleland music choices are very good though so its worth it for that alone, but cherry bomb needs putting back in!

So glad i bought in early, just like with batman

Looks like easter weekend is going to be lots of fun :) Someone finally told lonnie to stop using the cut and paste method for code design....

PRO V0.90 - March 29, 2018
=====================

- added flipper blow off to awards at the Orb Lane.
- added logic to allow captured balls to exit the Orb Lane faster.
- now it takes 7 shots to complete Antiquities Shop.
- changed logic for the orbit control gates during Antiquities Shop (LE/Premium = Open, PRO = Closed).
- Added new award displays to quill's quest.
- Added optimized award displays for quill's quest.
- changed rules for Yaka Arrow, i.e. a pop bumper centric rule. Every pop bumper session gives an award and lights a shot to be collected at the orbit/ramp/etc.
- now it takes 8 shots to complete Yaka Arrow.
- optimized Gamora Award1 art files.
- added logic to the timer to display 7 bars to represent completion (Escape Kyln, Antiquities Shop).
- Updated Timer artwork with revised 7-piece timer.
- changed rules for Antiquities Shop, i.e. a switch centric rule. Every 20 switch hits gives an award in addition to awards collected at lit shots.
- added the status of switch hits remaining to the Antiquities Shop background display effect.
- changed rules for Yaka Arrow, i.e. a pop bumper centric rule. Every 10 pop bumper hits gives an award and lights a shot making it easier to complete the mode before time expires.
- orbit combos are not available during Yaka Arrow as orbits always divert the ball into the pops during this mode.
- added pop bumpers lamps to the mode select background lamp effect.
- added the status of pop bumper sessions remaining to the Yaka Arrow background display effect.
- Fixed an issue where, upon draining during a mode, the timer temporarily shows "0" tics remaining.
- Added display functionality to remove Yaka Arrow "pops left" when there are 0 pops remaining.
- added a grace period to Quills Quest shots.
- Added pops sessions left for Yaka Arrow mode.
- Fixed the formatting of the hurry up score in Quill's Quest.
- now it takes 12 shots to complete Quills Quest.
- changed the drop target logic during Quills Quest to catch and release balls shot into a lit drop target/Orb lane.
- now Quills Quest HurryUp Awards reset and bump up in value after each award.
- advancing towards Orb Multiball is no longer available when Quills Quest is a multiball.
- advancing towards Groot Multiball is no longer available when Quills Quest is a multiball.
- added Quills Quest multiball stop functionality.
- added HurryUp Score to Quills Quest background display effect.
- First session of Quills Quest is a 2 ball multiball.
- changed rules for Quills Quest, i.e. a HurryUp centric mode. Use the upgrade feature to make shots worth more points, Quill is always lit to collect an award.
- Modified primary and secondary mode light shows to not interfere with available lit shots.
- now shots to the Yondu lane are scored by both target and lane switch.
- optimized Yaka Arrow upgrade lit logic.
- fixed a bug where Groot's mouth would not open during Cherry Bomb Multiball Super Jackpot.
- Fixed high score game over screens to show the awards the player received.
- Modified game over champion screens to be representative of the modes in question, i.e. Cherry Bomb Multiball Champion uses a "red" animated background.
- reworked Yaka Arrow lamp infrastructure to accommodate upgraded pop bumper lamps.
- optimized Escape Kyln lane change lamp logic for top/bottom lanes.
- fixed a bug where the speech in Yaka Arrow 2 and Sanctuary 2 were transposed.
- now the upgrade shot is available as a combo, i.e. the upgrade lamp will blink faster to indicate a combo is available.
- added Cherry Bomb Jackpot, Double jackpot, Super Jackpot sounds.
- optimized lamp logic in hadron enforcer.
- Escape Kyln 2 is now a lanes centric rule.
- Antiquities Shop 2 is now a switch centric rule.
- changed rules for Escape Kyln, i.e. a lane centric mode. Play/Complete Escape Kyln to light a shot multiplier and advance Rocket Rampage Double Scoring.
- now it takes 7 shots to complete Escape Kyln.
- optimized background skill shot lamp effects.
- the Hadron Enforcer is not allowed to collect the final shot (Rocket) during Escape Kyln.
- changed the orbit control gate logic to accommodate diverting into the top lanes during Escape Kyln.
- Top/Bottom lanes Nova Corps rule is not available during Escape Kyln.
- Fixed an issue where the score frame Guardians target display continued to show when the bonus multipliers award came up.
- Added colorized background videos for cherry bomb and save xandar
- Added instant info for Cherry Bomb Champ and Save Xandar Champ.
- Fixed an issue where the guardian's target bank, upon completion, would still show the previous award if hit quickly.
- Modified mystery award presentation to be segmented for flipper blowoff, i.e. you can blowoff/fast forward to the award.
- Fixed mode 2 totals to include the '2' in the text.
- restructured Mystery Award Display Effect artwork to allow instant access to future frames in case the animation is blown off.
- changed rules for Sibling Rivalry, i.e. a combo/flow centric mode. Use the upgrade feature to light shots that, when made, will
light additional shots that are in line with the next flipped ball. This allows you to combo/finish the mode quickly.
- now it takes 8 shots to complete Sibling Rivalry.
- added 5-slot timer to Sanctuary
- changed rules for Knowhere, i.e. an orbit centric rule. Use the upgrade feature to light all the shots during Knowhere making
it easier to complete the mode before time expires.
- Added 5-slot timer Artwork.
- changed the rules for Pod Chase, i.e. a ramp centric mode. Use the upgrade feature to light all shots during Pod Chase making
it easier to complete the mode before time runs out.
- now it takes 10 shots to complete Pod Chase.
- changed Sanctuary 2 score awards.
- changed the rules for Sanctuary 2 which is now a roving super target mode. Hit the blinking Hadron Enforcer target to collect a roving super target award.
- Added jackpot #2 display effect awards to all shots in Save Xandar.
- Fixed an issue where switch hit display effects were not updating properly.
- Modified switch hit display effect to stop playing new switch hit effects if the max number of older effects exist.
- changed the default ball save settings on China games.
- changed the adjustable default number of shots required to Upgrade a mode, default = 0, i.e. Upgrade is lit at the start of a mode.
- changed the rules for Sanctuary which is now a target based mode. Complete the Hadron Enforcer targets before time runs out,
shooting a left orbit (Ronan) shot will spot/collect a Hadron Enforcer target.
- the Hadron Enforcer is no longer available during the Sanctuary mode.
- Added a new final shot background for super jackpot during cherry bomb multiball.
- Fixed an issue where jackpots for cherry bomb would occasionally not show.
- Modified cherry bomb switch awards to not re-use recent positions.
- Added super jackpot award for Save Xandar.
- Added Cherry Bomb final shot artwork.
- Updated Save Xandar character completion awards.
- Added new cherry bomb awards to Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- fixed a misspelled word in the Yaka Arrow shooter groove background display effect.
- fixed a misspelled word in the Yaka Arrow 2 Start display effect.
- added logic that allows qualification of the Hadron Enforcer outside of modes/multiballs, i.e. now you can add shots to the Hadron Enforcer when modes/multiballs are not running.
- added "Hadron Enforcer Qualified" as a mystery award.
- added "Hadron Enforcer is Qualified" display effect.
- Corrected Yaka Arrow titles.
- added logic to skip Cherry Bomb music as the background main play music if Chery Bomb Multiball wizard mode is ready to start.
- changed GUARDIANS spell out light logic. The "GUARDIANS of the Galaxy" light now strobes on/off when GUARDIANS is one letter/shot away from giving an award (Bonus X, Mystery Lit).
- changed RAMPAGE spell out light logic. The "Rampage" light now strobes on/off when RAMPAGE is one letter/shot away from starting Rocket's Rampage Double Scoring.
- added Save Xandar High Score Champion.
- added adjustments to support Save Xandar High Score Champion (default score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give.
- added Save Xandar Champion to the attract mode.
- added Save Xandar Ready lightshow.
- added Immolation Initiative Ready lightshow.
- Fixed an issue where some choreo blowoffs occurred outside of ball held devices.
- fixed broken audit (PRO only).
- reorganized mystery awards.
- Modified several choreos to have flipper blowoff enabled.
- added 2X Jackpot Lit display effect to Orb Multiball.
- added Cherry Bomb Multiball audits.
- added Increase Pop Bumper Value as a Mystery Award.
- Spinners and Pops are no longer available as mystery awards once they have reached their Max value.
- removed unused mystery awards.
- removed unused audits.
- Lowered the brightness of Hex videos
- Fixed letter spacing on "Hadron Enforcer Is Qualified".
- Changed layout of "Increase Pop Bumper Value" text.
- Cherry Bomb Multiball Super Jackpot is now collected by shooting into Groot's moving mouth.
- tweaking timing of auto launched balls being ignored by the orbit switches.
- the Hadron Enforcer is not available to collect a Cherry Bomb Multiball Super Jackpot.
- added a Cherry Bomb Multiball Super Jackpot Ready lightshow.
- Added abort animation adjustment to the mode and effect choreos.
- Added flipper blowoff to all choreo staged shots, specifically for layered mode awards.
- now the Hadron Enforcer can collect Save Xandar awards.
- raised the volume of the countdown speech during Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- added fixed Jackpot Scores to the Groot/Orb shots during Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- now all 9 shots remain lit for a jackpot award during Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- disabled target rule lightshows did not adhere to the rules color, this has been fixed.
- optimized mode background light availability functionality.
- optimized mode select background light availability functionality.
- Mystery awards are no longer available during Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- Groot target awards are no longer available during Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- Right Outlane Save is no longer available during Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- changed the Cherry Bomb Multiball ball save timer settings. Default = 60 seconds.
- changed the default initials for Cherry Bomb Multiball Champion to MXV.
- added a Cherry Bomb Multiball Completed display effect. (which shows total points collected during Cherry Bomb Multiball).
- now balls auto launched via the shooter lane in Cherry Bomb Multiball will activate the orbit diverter, i.e. the balls
will travel around the orbit to the left flipper instead of entering the pop bumpers.
- now Cherry Bomb Multiball has 3 award levels to collect/complete.
- added the Hadron Enforcer to Cherry Bomb Multiball wizard mode.
- Cherry Bomb Multiball Wizard mode is now a timed based multiball. At the end while the balls are draining you are shown the total points
collected before returning you back to 1 ball play.
- added Cherry Bomb Multiball wizard mode.
- added Cherry Bomb Multiball High Score Champion.
- added adjustments to support Cherry Bomb Multiball High Score Champion (default score threshold, type of award to give, # of awards to give.
- added Cherry Bomb Multiball Champion to the attract mode.
- optimized mode select display/music logic.
- added a Cassette deck as the main play background video when modes/multiballs are not playing.
- changed the criteria for qualifying Cherry Bomb Multiball. Now you need to complete any 4 modes (multiballs do not contribute to the count)
to enable this feature.
- now Immolation Initiative is not available to start if Cherry Bomb Multiball is ready to start.
- Added cherries and cherry bomb background animations.
- Added final shot plasma awards for each character and mode Final Shot for Save Xandar.
- Moved "Sequencing" text on the background score frame.
- Added flashers to all mystery awards.
- Fixed an issue where shot multiplier mystery award was showing lights inconsistently.
- added logic to play new/longer mode shooter groove videos.
- added an Orb Multiball add-a-ball limit adjustment, Default = 1. This is the number of times you can add-a-ball into play
by earning a Super Jackpot during Orb Multiball.
- Added extended mode start animations for Antiquities Shop, Escape Kyln, Pod Chase, Quill's Quest, Sanctuary, Sibling Rivalry, and Yaka Arrow.
- changed Orb Multiball scoring, now super jackpot values reset at the beginning of each Orb Multiball (and after a super jackpot has been collected).
- fixed a bug where the Hadron Enforcer was scoring a Orb Multiball Super Jackpot.
- limit the number of add-a-balls you can earn during Orb Multiball.
- Modified the timing of several mystery award light shows.
- fixed Orb Multiball background "advance shot multiplier" lightshow, i.e it was still flashing when all shot multipliers had been upgraded.
- Orb Multiball is now easier to complete. After collecting the Orb HurryUp Jackpot all shots are lit for a Jackpot.
Jackpots can be doubled by hitting the Orb target. After collecting all jackpots the Orb is lit for a double jackpot.
Collect the Double Jackpot at the Orb to start a captive ball Super Jackpot HurryUp.
- you can no longer use the Hadron Enforcer to collect an Orb Multiball Super Jackpot, i.e. you have to shoot the Orb shot.
- added strobing lights to Orb "x" Collected lightshow.
- added Orb Multiball Orb target lightshow and sound effect.
- now balls auto launched via the shooter lane in Orb Multiball will activate the orbit diverter, i.e. the balls will travel around the orbit
to the left flipper instead of entering the pop bumpers. This allows you time to hit the drop target captive ball in the Orb Lane before any
Orb Multiball HurryUp Award points count down.
- changed the default setting for the shot multiplier adjustment that required all multipliers to be collected before they could be collected again.
Now, upon draining, previous multiplier shots can be collected.
- changed the lamp logic on the lockdown bar button that indicates when a game can be started or not.
- Modified mode select lights to not show until mystery is concluded.
- Modified light show for multiplier lit awards via mystery.
- Modified mode shot lights to not show while mystery is being presented.
- Reverted lockdown bar button functionality to start games during match display.
- Removed light color (green) from lockdown bar button when the game has no credits.
- Updated mystery award "Hadron Enforcer Is Qualified" display effect with corrected word spacing.
- optimized pop sound effect sequence.
- Modified Groot multiball awards to cycle through awards, killing older ones if necessary.
- Modified the double scoring icon timer display to not be stale for half a second, i.e. this gives it time to present itself if the system is busy.
- Modified mode award display effects to stop playing over each other.
- Fixed Drax art.
- Fixed Drax display awards during save xandar.
- Fixed an issue where mystery awarded shot multipliers lit when shot multipliers were already lit.

What music is in the game? Is it still just Cherry Bomb and Hooked on a Feeling. I swear I read they were putting the Jackson 5 track in it

If they put Come and Get Your Love and the Pina Colada Song in it I'd probably buy one

If they put Come and Get Your Love and the Pina Colada Song in it I'd probably buy one

Added in the the cleland pinball browser update. You have 2 versions nowadays. The unofficial and the stern. I have 2 sd cards so I can switch between

I have GoTG here at the moment, I was ambivalent to it on the old code having owned Kiss and Aerosmith, I love Kiss but the GoTG code and layout just didn't seem to do it, some of the shots are reasonably tight and the game can be unforgiving.

Fast forward to this new code and the game could well be epic, the modes have variety and are well thought out. When a mode ends (either time out or completed) you get one of the four songs playing, all are feel good songs and you kind of don't want to start another mode!

The multiballs scoring wise are unbalanced at the moment, the programming of them however is solid:
Groot you score very few points 4m super Jackpot
Orb you can get a 360m (and probably more) super jackpot.
Cherry Bomb multiball has the perfect balance, the Super Jackpot in that is difficult to get but can go as high as 160m (but try collecting it!)

Wizard modes are decent, although Save Xandar seemed very difficult to complete (I haven't yet) and it does state "Wizard Mode final score" at the end of it, so still some polish to be added.

Once you understand the rules, it's a fairly straight forward game and the game seems perfectly balanced with how obtainable both mode and multiball completion is so that it keeps you coming back for that one more go. If you haven't played it on the current code, I strongly suggest seeking it out to play

I have GoTG here at the moment, I was ambivalent to it on the old code having owned Kiss and Aerosmith, I love Kiss but the GoTG code and layout just didn't seem to do it, some of the shots are reasonably tight and the game can be unforgiving.

Fast forward to this new code and the game could well be epic, the modes have variety and are well thought out. When a mode ends (either time out or completed) you get one of the four songs playing, all are feel good songs and you kind of don't want to start another mode!

The multiballs scoring wise are unbalanced at the moment, the programming of them however is solid:
Groot you score very few points 4m super Jackpot
Orb you can get a 360m (and probably more) super jackpot.
Cherry Bomb multiball has the perfect balance, the Super Jackpot in that is difficult to get but can go as high as 160m (but try collecting it!)

Wizard modes are decent, although Save Xandar seemed very difficult to complete (I haven't yet) and it does state "Wizard Mode final score" at the end of it, so still some polish to be added.

Once you understand the rules, it's a fairly straight forward game and the game seems perfectly balanced with how obtainable both mode and multiball completion is so that it keeps you coming back for that one more go. If you haven't played it on the current code, I strongly suggest seeking it out to play

Couldn't agree more on the old code I found it an extremely disappointing but since the new code I love the machine! - Just shows they stupidly rushed it out :(

I got a 250+ Super Jackpot on Cherry Bomb Multiball today finishing on 466m for the multiball

Groot I hardly go for unless using to progress one of the bigger modes, points aren't worth it alone

More new code for us. Nice weekend update :)

PRO V0.95 - April 26, 2018
=====================

- Fixed an issue where mystery would award Orb lit when it was already lit.
- Optimized Trinket award display effects that are used during the Antiquities Shop mode.
- Added new pop bumper display f/x to Yaka Arrow 2.
- Fixed a bug where mode select was not showing the correct amount of time for a mode.
- Now the top lane skill shot lamp will be aligned with a top lane Escape Kyln lamp
(if Escape Kyln is Active) making it easier to collect both awards at once.
- Optimized mode display effect artwork load times.
- Fixed a scoring bug in Antiquities Shop.
- The first session of Quill's Quest is a 2 ball multiball. If both balls drain before the mode
is completed the next ball will make mode select available instead of putting the game back into Quill's Quest.
- Modified score positions for alternate mode 2 award display effects that appear and co-exist with
primary mode/multiball award display effects.
- Now the Sibling Rivalry 2 start display effect is aborted if the Sibling Rivalry 2 award is collected before
the Sibling Rivalry 2 start display effect has had an opportunity to run. This also holds true for
Yaka Arrow 2 and Quill's Quest 2 start display effects.
- Increased Groot Multiball base jackpot scores.
- Decreased Orb Multiball base HurryUp scores.
- Fixed a bug where mode start display effects could cause the game, over time, to reset.
- Fixed an animation bug with the Knowhere 2 artwork.
- Added rules to Groot to compensate for a disabled Groot Motor, i.e. hit Groot to simulate a Groot ball lock event.
- Fixed an issue where the Yaka Arrow 2 pops were not showing the correct display effect while other modes were running.
- Fixed a bug on Yaka Arrow 2 pops where the first pop hit was not showing any display information.
- Optimized Pod Chase 2 display effects.
- Added layered display effects for Yaka Arrow 2 and Sibling Rivalry 2.
- Fixed an issue where the pop bumpers rule wouldn't display any information on 1 pop hit.
- Now mode select is available following the Cherry Bomb Multiball completion/ball draining sequence.
- Fixed a bug where mode select was started prematurely upon shooting the right scoop to collect the last shot of a mode award.
- Fixed Quill's Quest 2 display effect criteria of which award should be shown.
- Added a Quill's Quest 2 award lightshow.
- Fixed a bug where collecting the final Quill's Quest award at the right scoop would start/collect/finish Quill's Quest 2.
- Added a Hadron Enforcer Limit adjustment, default= 3. This limits the number of Hadron Enforcer 'shots' you can have in reserve.
- Added new artwork/sound fx to Quill's Quest 2.
- Fixed a bug where, upon locking a ball in Groot's mouth, the new ball auto launched into play could start a super skill shot event.
- Added a layered display effect award to Quill's Quest 2.
- Added flipper blowoff to Yaka Arrow 2 mode start display effect.
- Added new artwork for Knowhere 2 display effect awards.
- Added enhancements to the Sanctuary 2 award display effect.
- Added sound f/x to Knowhere, Knowhere 2 & Pod Chase 2.
- Modified mode 2 award display effects and logic to co-exist with primary/secondary/multiball award display effects.
- Optimized Save Xandar to use less display processes.
- Modified mode 2 alternate awards to be positioned lower on the display.
- The Hadron Enforcer is no longer available to collect the final shot during Immolation Initiative.
- Fixed a bug where the Hadron Enforcer was allowed to collect the Super Jackpot during Save Xandar.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the game during Save Xandar.
- Added sound fx/speech to Save Xandar.
- Optimized Cherry Bomb Multiball display effect processes as they were contributing to balls being
held in the right scoop during Cherry Bomb Multiball.
- Yaka Arrow 2, Pod Chase 2, Escape Kyln 2, Knowhere 2 & Sanctuary 2 award display effects were being cut short/off
by the their associated total screen upon mode completion. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the Hadron Enforcer was allowed to collect the first jackpot during Orb Multiball.
- Added speech (last ball) and sound effects to outlanes.
- Added stacking to secondary mode award display effects.
- The Sibling Rivalry 2 background display effect was displaying the wrong score award total, this has been fixed.
- Optimized the Sibling Rivalry 2 award display effect.
- Quill's Quest 2 was starting to count down too soon, this has been fixed.
- Added logic for Quill's Quest Hurryup starting value's last digit to be zero.
- Added rules for Quill's Quest 2, a HurryUp centric rule. Shot the right scoop to collect a HurryUp award that
starts at 10% of your score.
- Optimized Pod Chase 2 background lamp effect.
- Added functionality to allow layered "mode 2" awards to finish displaying before showing their associated total screen.
- Changed rules for Yaka Arrow 2, i.e. a super pop bumper centric rule. There are 50 Yaka Arrow Pop Awards.
Collect 1 at a time for each pop bumper hit, or, collect all of them at once by shooting the Yondu Lane/Target.
- Added rules for Sibling Rivalry 2, a Gamora right ramp centric rule. Shot the right ramp to collect all of the points
earned during Sibling Rivalry.
- Now Secondary modes, i.e. Yaka Arrow 2, Sanctuary 2, etc.. persist until the end of the ball or until all of their
associated points have been collected. Starting a new mode at the right scoop no longer stops Secondary modes.
- Fixed a bug where the Drax shot during upgraded Knowhere was not scoring correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Yondu shot during upgraded Yaka Arrow was not scoring correctly.
- Added "flash lamp" style lamp effects to mode awards.
- Added topper effects to mode awards.
- fixed a bug where the Broker shot during upgraded Antiquities Shop was not scoring correctly.
- Added a new guardians target bank "letter collected" topper effect.
- Added a topper lightshow for completing Guardian targets.
- Added a topper switch hit effect.
- Added topper light effects.
- Added a main play background topper light effect (which illuminates the topper based upon the mode/multiball that is active).
- Added topper effects that occur during playfield "flasher" events.
- Optimized how layered display effects are killed prior to being replaced with a new layered display effect.
- Increased the size of the current player's score to make it easier to read.
- Fixed an issue where queued up mode awards would cause award light shows to play improperly.
This also occasionally allowed stacked awards to show on top of one another.

- Improved LED refresh rate and blink consistency.
- Improved reporting of shorted General Illumination bulbs and sockets.

Just downloaded the new 0.95 to my LE.

My concern is this, file took 20 mins to download to computer, then same again to USB- like the other updates.

Took 1 minute or less to download to game! Last update took about 5-7 minutes.
Reboot says 0.95 but just a little confused as why it was so guick :hmm:

This is nice :-

"- Now Secondary modes, i.e. Yaka Arrow 2, Sanctuary 2, etc.. persist until the end of the ball or until all of their
associated points have been collected. Starting a new mode at the right scoop no longer stops Secondary modes."

Dave,
I think its just updating the things that have changed as opposed to the whole code with all the movies/songs in it etc.

Updated Tilts this morning - didn't have chance to pay much only couple goes but noticed some changes which were good :D

Thanks.. had a few games today.
Liking it better than its 0.85 code it shipped with. But still not liking the voice actor :(
I’m waiting for Cleland to update his code/songs/ voices and then will put it on.

Thanks.. had a few games today.
Liking it better than its 0.85 code it shipped with. But still not liking the voice actor :(
I’m waiting for Cleland to update his code/songs/ voices and then will put it on.

New 1.0 code - looks like a monster update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What mods are people putting in to keep this game in tip top condition?

What mods are people putting in to keep this game in tip top condition?

Only thing I’ve done so far is take the groot mech apart and properly align the mouth so it’s flat with the playfield when it opens

Next up is sorting the pitiful magnet operation

Only thing I’ve done so far is take the groot mech apart and properly align the mouth so it’s flat with the playfield when it opens

Next up is sorting the pitiful magnet operation

Magnet core is not tight up against the play field, I put a couple of washers in on all three of the LE magnets so the core is held tight and they catch and swirl the balls around great now.

Back
Top Bottom