What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Corbyn Had Won ...

I'm not feeling very well. Back to the fray tomorrow when I've changed the batteries in my calculator.... I'm thinking we can can get 20,000 more machines on the street. No LE's or Premiums, all Pro's. Who's going to pay for all that? We'll just get the rich to pay for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
He lost but won. She won but lost. Welcome to England. I had to explain all this nonsense to my European colleagues this morning....I was the only English person in the room. I shrugged a lot.

The Tories nearly killed pinball with the AMLD

It took clarification from the gaming board to confirm privately owned games were exempt

The Tories ****ing love gambling but they always lose the lot. Thats been clear on the last two votes. Gambling = The surest way to make nothing from something. Arrogantly expect the public to grant you carte blanche based on Project Fear. They deserved worse than they got. Corbyn is celebrating losing to one of the stupidest political opponents in living memory.

Don't underestimate Diane Abbott, even though she may come across as a bit dubious. As shadow home secretary she missed the brexit vote by being ill. After some staggeringly inept interviews, she missed the last few days of this election whilst ill.

Yet she secured 75 per cent of the vote in her constituency and was reelected with an 11,000 increase in her majority.

This Week viewers will remember the heartfelt campaign wishing her well earlier in the year.

#prayfordiane

Imagine what she is capable of when healthy

#prayfordiane

Last edited:
I pray for her every day. She's the one thing standing between us and Marxism.

Back
Top Bottom