What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idea for website: cats love pinball

My cats live in the games room. Little buggers shed everywhere. Most of the glass is covered in ginger hair :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Here's me thinking I was the only one. A whole world of cats and pinballs. I was expecting the wolf mod joke ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I vaguely remember my Mrs. buying me the pinballcats.co.uk address (or something like that) for a laugh last year when I kept showing her pictures of pinballs. And cats.

Never did anything with it though.

I have a cat allergy too.

I was told that folk with cat allergies are not allergic to all cats.

Someone I know with a lifelong cat allergy was encouraged to allow cats into the house by his children. The trick is to rub cats on your face to see whether you are allergic to that individual. If this prompts such a severe response that you die, your worries are over.

By going to a few litters of kittens and doing this he was able to find two felines for his daughters that did not cause allergic reactions.

I vaguely remember my Mrs. buying me the pinballcats.co.uk address (or something like that) for a laugh last year when I kept showing her pictures of pinballs. And cats.

You should upload a whole load of pics to that website. Before you know it you will have a had a million hits. You can then release a book, make a mint on Amazon. Then you'll be invited to fill an interview slot on breakfast TV where you get to explain that it was 'just a crazy idea that went viral'
Next you'll get to make some t shirts with pics of pinball cats on them alongside pithy ironic messages. Release a range of mugs/posters/key rings that say 'keep calm and the cat loves pinball'. You'll then get embroiled in a legal arguement over who owns the rights to who owns the 'cats love pinball' trademark.
Finally you'll end up in a B list 'celebrity' reality show as the 'cats love pinball' man.
Nice twist on being allergic to cats - the media will love it.

It's a weird world we live in [emoji6]

Cat allergy you say ?
That's not to be sniffed at.

My and my mate were ****ed one night playing wh2o.
A ball got stuck in the trough so we whipped the glass out,took the apron off and sorted it.
About 10mins later the kickback plunger got stuck out.(we had put the apron back on wrong)
so opened the coin door to fix it and one of my cats came out.........
poor ****er would have been in there all night had we fixed it right the first time!

I am not part of the Tony Blair, Jacques Delors, rules and regulations for everything, health & safety lot. But cats are less familiar with electricity and its dangers than we are

An open coin door is a magnet for curious cats. The transformer, wires leading from it and any power boards (old ss games) in the base of a pinball machine could kill them.

You should upload a whole load of pics to that website. Before you know it you will have a had a million hits. You can then release a book, make a mint on Amazon. Then you'll be invited to fill an interview slot on breakfast TV where you get to explain that it was 'just a crazy idea that went viral'
Next you'll get to make some t shirts with pics of pinball cats on them alongside pithy ironic messages. Release a range of mugs/posters/key rings that say 'keep calm and the cat loves pinball'. You'll then get embroiled in a legal arguement over who owns the rights to who owns the 'cats love pinball' trademark.
Nice twist on being allergic to cats - the media will love it. Finally you'll end up in a B list 'celebrity' reality show as the 'cats love pinball' man.
excellent plan, i'm already looking forward to Celebrity Jungle Bakeoff Brother 2027, starring @Jonwolf alongside the Chicken Tonight bloke and Jedward

Cat allergy you say ?
That's not to be sniffed at.

Tears of laughter, you ask? No, that's just the reaction.

Good idea, but none of those pinball-pussy photos are mine to use or make money from. Actually, someone should buy that website; you'd really make a fortune,

excellent plan, i'm already looking forward to Celebrity Jungle Bakeoff Brother 2027, starring @Jonwolf alongside the Chicken Tonight bloke and Jedward

No way am I doing that - losing to Jedward would require a level of counselling that the NHS cannot afford.

Back
Top Bottom