What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know its only Rock n Roll ..

steve brum

Site Supporter
but not sure I'm liking it yet!

And it's not a Beatles consolation prize . I lll buy any game I've not had before if the price and condition are right. LOL

If you decide you don’t like it? I’ll have dibs if possible?
Thanks

Where's Grizz when you need him lol. Some friends enjoyed knocking the ball around earlier but they soon went back to the Acca Dacca

Dislike the call outs on this game - its like nascar!

Game itself is okay.

Agree with @steve brum - if you find a game youve not had (and in both of our cases that probably is not a lot we havent owned) - and the price is right, get it! As long as you get your money back then jobs a good 'un.

Believe Stern put out some really dreadful games in the DMD era! I would place this in the middle.

“The Wembley whammer “
How can you not love that call out ?
Or the classic “ lovely jubbly “
I don’t think the game takes itself to seriously and to not keep going about the munsters but I would rather play this :thumbs:o_O:thumbs:

Big fan of Mick On A Stick .......if it clicks with you and you can be bothered to dig in you'll find a solid ruleset and a very challenging game. Fast furious fun, tons of stackability, multiplier, mode strategies to keep you thinking . I have had mine nearly 4 years now I think - and its going nowhere.

Anyway - I have waffled on many times about it ....most recently in this thread linked below- posts #4 and #5 ...if anyone is really bothered enough to want to read it ? Most folk have written the game off based on one look at Mick. Each to their own. :thumbs:

That is some nasty playfield 'art' right there. We are spoiled rotten nowadays.

This did come out during Sterns cost cutting period - their attitude to art has def improved in recent years. :)
Personally though I think a nice one can look pretty sharp - here's mine , with various mods added ..an older pic have added more since I think. Custom lit speaker inserts etc

Here you go @steve brum ...set you a target just now.....got a respectful 78 million .....stacked its 'Only Rock n Roll' into 'Rock Star multiball' with multipler on the spinner shot, collected all the records and big points ripping 2 balls repeatedly round the centre ramp ...:D ..as a result collecting all the records needed to light 'Records/Hang Fire Multiball'. Jaggertastic

I have Pinbrowsered mine so have Sympathy For The Devil blasting during Rock Star multiball ??

Back
Top Bottom