What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m new

Kingofmetal

Registered
Alias
Cliffy
Hi all.
Thanks for letting me join the group.
I’m Cliff.
Owned a few pins back in the 80s/90s. Fathom, Space Invaders, Bugs Bunny and a couple of others I can’t remember.
In the process of buying a Demolition Man so I’ll keep you posted about how it goes. And no doubt I’ll have lots of questions.

Welcome Cliff, never played DM but heard good things👍…. Not so much about bugs bunny 😂

Would not the bill. Although this one is better

Attachments

• 9F21426A-8CF6-4669-84C4-D56835DFB8BE.png
    9F21426A-8CF6-4669-84C4-D56835DFB8BE.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 39
Think I’ll wait for Stern to produce the real thing. Might have a long wait I know.

Yes, I'm no fan of virtual pinball
And I should have linked this one, not the one above

Well this is something I never thought I'd see.😄

Unfortunately I don't think Manowar are big enough for Stern

My money is on a Helloween pinball after they had a giant one projected during their last show. German power metal > novelty American loincloth metal anyway 😉

Attachments

• 2CD26F9E-DA24-4A10-870E-420573DA29DE.jpeg
    2CD26F9E-DA24-4A10-870E-420573DA29DE.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
Take away Manowars image from the 80s era and those are amongst the best heavy metal albums of all time. Battle Hymns to Kings of Metal are near flawless if you look beyond the image (and skip the bass solo tracks). It's just great pure heavy metal, shame they seem to have become divas!

I do love Helloween, they were one of my first ever euro power metal bands but I find they're more inconsistent when it comes to the amount of albums.
Shame it's such an over saturated genre where for the most part nothing much has changed since the sound Helloween pioneered in the 1980s.

Judas Priest would make for a great pin though 😄
Sidenote, Gamma Ray's early albums are like Helloween meets Priest👌

As much as I love Rush it's mad how they're a bigger market for pinball than Priest, (must be the American Market).

Back
Top Bottom