What's new

Pending.. HUO JJP GnR LE

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Hi all,

Having just read the other GnR post and seeing I had missed out on someone offering up a AFMr as a trade for the other GnR, I've decided to stick my one up for trade and see if I can get any decent offers. I'll add pics later on today/tomorrow but as its HUO, its not had a hard life. If nothing comes up then it will be for sale and @BigIan has first refusal on it. *edit* Price is £8500.

I also bought 4 toppers the other week and one of them was for GnR so this can be for sale either with the machine or available seperately. I will need to actually look at my credit card to work out what it actually cost me as it came from Italy and was in Euros but if I say £85 plus postage for now then I think thats gonna be close to what it owes me. Again, i'll add pics later.

I won't add a wish list for what I want except to say HUO is probably a must. I also don't mind if its something cheaper with cash coming my way so feel free to offer up a Stern Pro + cash etc.

Thanks,
Jason.

ps JJP just announced new code is coming in Q2 :)

Last edited:
Some quick pics for now. I’ll move it out the line up and do a full video if anyone is interested.

IMG_5734.jpeg

IMG_5733.jpeg

IMG_5710.jpeg

IMG_5711.jpeg
IMG_5712.jpeg
IMG_5713.jpeg
IMG_5714.jpeg
IMG_5715.jpeg
IMG_5716.jpeg

Some pics of the topper, available for sale separately at £85 plus postage. If you want it to light up, you will need to wire it into a 12v source in the backbox or buy a 12v 2A adapter from Amazon for around £7.

Still looking for a trade for the pin. PM me if you’d like to own a GnR and can offer a good fun game plus cash. Thanks.

IMG_5744.jpeg

IMG_5748.jpeg
IMG_5749.jpeg
IMG_5750.jpeg

IMG_5754.jpeg

Last edited:
Not getting any trade offers so changing this to a for sale post. Still up for a trade if anyone fancies it though.

Price is £8500 or if the topper doesn’t sell separately then i can include that too for an extra £50 which is around half what it cost me (original costs in picture in previous message).

Martin is collecting a pin from me in the next couple of weeks and dropping one off so you could possibly get this quite quickly.

Back
Top Bottom