What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horizon Zero Dawn

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Anyone else playing this ? Great game. Really enjoyable setting traps for some of the bigger machines and then luring it in.

I've had it sitting in my pile of unopened games since launch day....not had time to play it yet. One day...

You're missing out. Looks stunning on a PS4 Pro.

The pile of has got a bit out of control at this stage. I have the following, none of which have ever even been opened: Horizon Zero Dawn, Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, Far Cry 4, The Last of Us Remastered......and then a ton of other games I've spent less than an hour playing. Far too many great games, just not enough time to play them. Currently sitting here in Unreal Engine 4 building my own game.

I'm trying not to buy games at launch at the moment as I have the same problem of them just sitting waiting for me to get round to them. Currently on a retro game kick but will be picking up Horizon when the price comes down on Amazon :thumbs: Also want to get Nioh, Nier Automata......a Switch:rofl:

Chris, if you're after a Switch just for Zelda, don't bother for now, the Wii U version is perfectly fine to play

Chris, if you're after a Switch just for Zelda, don't bother for now, the Wii U version is perfectly fine to play

I'm hanging fire until Mario Kart 8 is out at the end of April then get one with Zelda as well :thumbs:

Few extra bits being added to Mario Kart 8 for the Switch, although yeah, it is largely just a port of the Wii-U version.

Definitely interested in the Switch but will hang fire until nearer to Christmas when the new Mario game comes out.

Mario Kart 8 also on Wii U and really good too :)

Tbh if the Wii U price had gone down more following the release of the Switch then I'd probably get one of them instead but they're still about £250 so it's only 30 quid more for a Switch. Wii U pricing seems crazy to me at the moment :cuckoo:

Typical Nintendo unfortunately. Seems to be very rare that prices drop. Their games also seem to hold their value really well - i've only just got Pikmin 3 and Donkey Kong Country because they're released them as part of their 'Selects' range.

Was lucky because a mate of mine grabbed my Wii-U when Tesco was offloading their old stock. I think I only paid about £110 for mine and I keep it around so I can play old Wii games on it too.

Started playing it tonight because there's a free trial on EA Access.

Can't offer much of an opinion as not played any of the previous outings and i've only just started. These sort of games are huge time sinks and I really struggle to find the time to play them.

Lol I used to do that too and my pile of unplayed games is huge. Still tempted by RE 7 and Final Guardian. As you get older you have less time to play these huge games. That's why pinball is such a good substitute. You can zone out on a game and get your fix without spending huge amounts of time. Although I did hear RE7 is short?

I was lucky enough to pick up a switch and Zelda at launch and I have to admit I've not been so addicted to a game since maybe super mario 64 20 odd years ago.

Zelda is simply amazing, a little overwhelming, but incredible fun to play and explore.

Back
Top Bottom