What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Hook - £1000

Moonraker

Site Supporter
I need to make space, this was a customer job that I bought from them before I had chance to fix the machine. It is now fully working and needs to be gone. So £1200 ono with a donation of £50 to the forum if it sells at this price. The cabinet has been repainted / touched up and looks very nice, to human eyes it's not immediately noticeable but the camera does highlight it very nicely in the pictures below. There is a plastic ramp repair in the top left corner underneath where all balls hit when plunged (nice metal covering bracket pop riveted and in keeping with the factory fitted one above it). Supposed to have previously belonged to the famous forum pin flipper "It's a keeper" @Will

DSC_0082.jpg
DSC_0083.jpg
DSC_0084.jpg
DSC_0085.jpg
DSC_0086.jpg
DSC_0087.jpg
DSC_0088.jpg
DSC_0090.jpg
DSC_0092.jpg
DSC_0093.jpg
DSC_0094.jpg
DSC_0095.jpg

Almost forgot to say it's has LEDs fitted and is available to view/test play at Special When Lit.
Able to deliver (within 90 miles of Salisbury please) and help set up for an extra amount (to be agreed). Couriers welcome, yes Martin the delivery man does know where we are.

That lasted ages with Will, he loved it and Will Jr loved it so it was a keeper, was gone in a week!!! :rofl:

Poor Jr. He is struggling to keep up , he was banging on about the Martians that go " jiggle jiggle jiggle " today had to lie and say it broke , then he hit me with " but you said the first one broke daddy " didn't think he would have remembered we had two AFM's in as many weeks :)
Hook is a great fun game, will be back when I get the games room built one day

The game has a fault in the first photo. It says "winners don't use drugs". This is a relatively common fault in some dmd era pinball machines.

Steve Jobs, Robert Downey Jr (highest paid actor in Hollywood), Cyclists, Athletes, Swimmers, Horses, Greyhounds, Legendary Darts and Snooker players of the 1980s, the Crystal Methodist .....

image.jpg

The game has a fault in the first photo. It says "winners don't use drugs". This is a relatively common fault in some dmd era pinball machines.

Steve Jobs, Robert Downey Jr (highest paid actor in Hollywood), Cyclists, Athletes, Swimmers, Horses, Greyhounds, Legendary Darts and Snooker players of the 1980s, the Crystal Methodist .....

That's not a fault of the game just flawed thinking in delivering government sponsored messages on pinball machines at that period in time..! :cool:

If I still have the high score on it, I was loaded when I got that score ... So winners don't use drugs is also flawed there as well ;)

If I still have the high score on it, I was loaded when I got that score ... So winners don't use drugs is also flawed there as well ;)

No high scores they got scrubbed when the batteries got replaced... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom