What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Schooling - Teaching Sciences Under Lockdown

They are not toy magnets, they are magnets that make up a toy. Sloppy Journalism.

The ring of magnets in his upper torso look cool though, wonder if he swallowed them like that or did they form a circle after being swallowed individually...

I like how his mum describes him as a scientist rather than a thick twat.

Intellectually you know that for every person with above average intelligence there has to be a thick one to offset them. Schools are one of the few places though where you get to meet them on a regular basis.

I still shudder at the memory of the 14 year old girl who somehow managed to eat three glow sticks in one of my lessons.

Teaching a level 1 class to 18 year olds was also an eye opener. 14 weeks to plan how to organise a trip to Thorpe Park. After getting them to highlight the 10 am opening time I then asked roughly what time we should arrive. 2 hours later I was still trying to convey that 7 in the morning wouldn’t be the best of plans.

I’ve also given up with being shocked how many teenagers can’t find the UK on a map 😢

C'mon @johnwhitfield , chin up

These kids will have meaningless corona GCSEs, meaningless Corona A Levels, meaningless degrees from worthless educational institutions.

Leaving with early onset obesity and 50k of debts they will never repay. To do the same jobs aged 22 that people like my father did in the 1940s aged 15 without a single "qualification" or penny of debt to his name.

Back
Top Bottom