What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Hobbit Smaug LE final reduction £6000

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
£6200 new game I must have !!!

“ no you shouldn’t we loves you “
“ no no no you lie , I do need that new Machine and it will be a keeper “
“Nooooooooo we neeeeeds you we mustn’t be dazzled by the new flashy tricksy new game”
“ ok ok ok we keep you and not sell”
“ gooooood goooooood ”

My actual Brain !!!!!

£6200

Mrs doesn’t want the kitchen anymore as the quote was insane whoop whooop I get to either keep the game or buy a new one :)

£6200 new game I must have !!!

“ no you shouldn’t we loves you “
“ no no no you lie , I do need that new Machine and it will be a keeper “
“Nooooooooo we neeeeeds you we mustn’t be dazzled by the new flashy tricksy new game”
“ ok ok ok we keep you and not sell”
“ gooooood goooooood ”

My actual Brain !!!!!

£6200
Keep going I’m in at 5 incl delivery and I live on the ground floor

I know peeps get sick of posts like this but seriously like WOW! After playing a standard TH I searched for a gold and eventually found an LE which is in a lot of ways similar.
I paid 7k and although not cheap I though was a hellova lot of Pin for that money. So for me 6k really is a no brainier it’s a veritable oberdose of eye candy, astonishing sound package and ruleset to dream of so why in heavens pinheads are looking for the latest stuff coming out for for vastly more money in Premium and LE flavours is beyond me.
Anyone wanting to experience a fully coded coded pin now and not 3 yrs from now should really jump on this and they will not be disappointed.

Just my 2 penneth for what it’s worth

And it’s gone
For r
I know peeps get sick of posts like this but seriously like WOW! After playing a standard TH I searched for a gold and eventually found an LE which is in a lot of ways similar.
I paid 7k and although not cheap I though was a hellova lot of Pin for that money. So for me 6k really is a no brainier it’s a veritable oberdose of eye candy, astonishing sound package and ruleset to dream of so why in heavens pinheads are looking for the latest stuff coming out for for vastly more money in Premium and LE flavours is beyond me.
Anyone wanting to experience a fully coded coded pin now and not 3 yrs from now should really jump on this and they will not be disappointed.

Just my 2 penneth for what it’s worth
couldnt agree more
The most epic game and if you look at what 6k gets you with a stern the hobbit is a no brainier
Only machine I ever regretted selling was a Woz I feel this is going to be my second

And it’s gone
For r

couldnt agree more
The most epic game and if you look at what 6k gets you with a stern the hobbit is a no brainier
Only machine I ever regretted selling was a Woz I feel this is going to be my second
I told you Will, and I really miss mine which collywobbles had at a BARGAIN 7k 😀

Back
Top Bottom