What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HLD Thank you

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Refer to my attached chat window:
As an existing customer who has spent over 10k with them.

Made it abundantly clear prior to placing order that I wanted the delivery time frame stated - 7-10 days business days.
Placed order Friday 5th which should have been latest delivery Friday 19th.
Didn't hear anything by Wed this week. Made contact on chat. Same guy - Sam Wintle - "nothing to worry about, will be with you within time frame stated!". I called yesterday to be told stock + potential warehouse issues etc......
Someone will call next week to inform whats going on.
Made it clear from the outset, this was for a family birthday and needed to be delivered in the time frame stated. Also stated In Stock on website.
I got suspicious when it stated - add to wish list on their website.
This is when i opened the chat and the agent Sam Wintle assured me it was in stock for delivery 7-10 working days.
lol......Screen Shot 11-05-21 at 09.02 AM.PNG

Wouldn’t bother generally, but I don’t like letting others down.
It was to surprise father in law on his birthday this weekend. We were gonna drive up as he’s been poorly.
I could tell it was a bullsh^t, they were stuttering all over the show, all the hallmarks of heavyweight lies.

Back
Top Bottom