What's new

Wanted High Speed motor and displays

andy

Site Supporter
Well I’m going to end up spending far too much on what will never really be more than a players condition High Speed, but anyway after a new CPR plastic set and a couple of other parts I still need more stuff!

I’m not really expecting any joy, but worth a try before an expensive pinled display and an expensive new motor. I need the beacon motor (it’s 24v AC so I don’t think it’s the same as the motor in The Getaway) 1x4 digit display and 1x7 digit a/n display.

Please PM if you can help!

Andy

Last edited:
The same beacon motor was used for Millionaire, but not F-14. The latter is still a 28v motor, but larger in order to drive the three beacons.

Do the plastics have to be new? I saw some used ones on fleabay the other day, but they were costly (I thought) and listed separately.

P.s. I wasn't sure if you meant 'after buying a new plastics set' or 'I'm after a new plastics set'.
And apologies if those are your old ones on fleabay

Last edited:
@Jay Walker Yes I have already gone down the CPR route - I saw the ones on EBay but they weren’t all the ones I needed and indeed were quite expensive anyway!

Thanks for the info re the motor, I’d assumed the F14 was the same as well so it’s good to know it’s not.

Back
Top Bottom