What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi & Help Required

duckula

Registered
Hi

Jon from Thame, hope you are all well.

Used to be on Jamma+ back in the day and also attended a few pinabll events organised by Nick over Chesham way a few years ago - they were good!

found my way here looking for someone to please refurb my TAF.

i have a new playfield a box of bits but sadly not the time to undertake a project like this, i also understand that components may need replacing - i'd just like it to be new again!

if anyone can recommend or fancies the challenge please let me know.

thanks in advance

Hello mate. Welcome to the forum. If you have the finances and he isn’t snowed under then @chris b is your man in my opinion. He does some really great stuff you won’t be disappointed!

A playfield swap will be pretty expensive owing to the sheer amount of time it would take to do it.

Might want to consider getting a full refurb including the cabinet, if needed, since that's practically the best time to do it, in for a penny in for a pound, etc.

A few folk on here would be up to the task. Good luck!

Done dozens of play field swaps in my time
But as pointed out it’s very expensive.

Not just the time. But you have to
Either polish or replace a lot of metal work and other parts.

No point reinstalling old cacky targets etc.

You really need to judge what your expectations are with the refurb you want .
My advice is say how much your prepared to invest in someone here to do a refurb and they would give you an idea of what they can do for the money.
Think thats fair for both sides.

Back
Top Bottom