What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from London

delgarno

Site Supporter
Just found this great UK site after spending the afternoon at CHief Coffee earlier this week with my son (he is 5).

Loved playing pinball. My brother has 9 machines in his very large basement back in a Canada and they seem to be way way cheaper there.

I’m debating buying one myself but will need to find a good spot in my house. Does anyone have a pin in a Victorian house, keen to see where you put it!

Any advise on starter machine or other places in London to check out would be great. I’m in Brockley (SE4).

I think my favourite pins so far are T2 (played this a lot when I was younger at arcades), RFM (this pin2000 machine was surprisingly fun at CHief Coffee and my son loved it) and of course really enjoyed MM.

A club has recently opened out with lots of machines in London. Flip Out it is called. Streaming live at the minute on twitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a pin in a Victorian house, keen to see where you put it!

Yes, I have a couple of pins down in the basement of a Victorian terraced house. Victorian houses are ideal as the walls are nice and thick so the neighbours can't hear the racket. Kids can't hear it two floors up when they're asleep either.

1. Can’t show you a pin in a Victoria house. But if you fancy walking 5 mins from brockley to new cross I could show you how to fit 20 in

Drop me a message to arrange a time

Also with flip out it’s dead easy from se4. Overground to West Croydon and then 1 stop from there. Maybe 30 mins in total from you

Last edited:
Welcome, as others have said get to flip out and see what games you like now

1. Can’t show you a pin in a Victoria house. But if you fancy walking 5 mins from brockley to new cross I could show you how to fit 20 in
Drop me a message to arrange a time

Also with flip out it’s dead easy from se4. Overground to West Croydon and then 1 stop from there. Maybe 30 mins in total from you

Hey John that’s very cool would love to check it out. I’m still negotiating with the wife to get one in!!

Hey John that’s very cool would love to check it out. I’m still negotiating with the wife to get one in!!
Welcome.

You'll find forgiveness is easier then permission, especially as your wee boy is into pinball as well!

Back
Top Bottom