What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Derbyshire

JD MBZ

Registered
How's it going all, I registered a while ago but finally got round to the introduction..

I bought my first table a few months ago after years of looking and most importantly saving some cash up ;)

i68.tinypic.com_6yds48.jpg

Hope you lot won't mind the millions of questions I'll likely be throwing out there soon

Cheers :)

Great starter machine!

Unless you’re a good player it’ll probably rip you a new one :oops:

That’s cage fighting under glass right there.

Oh trust me, it manages to bring out a rage I never knew I had at times... On other days it's an absolute blast though

I have a thing for those types of rug at the mo, should see the living room hehe

Cheers bud

Welcome to Pinball Info , Great choice of machine in Iron Man.
Kick as's perfection.

Yo .

Do a Google search for UK pinball league. There is a Midlands branch .6 meetings a year .a fiver for five hours of pinball and a lunch. All standards turn up, some guys just come for a chat .Kids to oaps. Noone gets knocked out. Everyone plays the same number of games. Usually 8 to 12 games available .

Yo .

Do a Google search for UK pinball league. There is a Midlands branch .6 meetings a year .a fiver for five hours of pinball and a lunch. All standards turn up, some guys just come for a chat .Kids to oaps. Noone gets knocked out. Everyone plays the same number of games. Usually 8 to 12 games available .

Might just have to try that, would be fun to head to a few meets throughout the year. So far I've enjoyed PlayExpo's at Manchester but the general public can be a nightmare lol

Back
Top Bottom