What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from a new member.

Jim-Harley

Registered
Hi all, I’m a new member, from Ripon North Yorkshire, having just bought my first ever Pin. Unfortunately it’s not gone well and I broke a piece of one of the plastics, on my first day of ownership, which has halted my fun :(
Now I’m searching for some new parts but finding it difficult..
Hopefully it will be back up and running soon.

Jim

31BD55A0-B72A-4578-BBAC-E001704CC0FF.jpeg31BD55A0-B72A-4578-BBAC-E001704CC0FF.jpeg

Get a sheet of lexan and make your own, at the moment glue it back together, goop is good, or glue bits to lexan so new lexan plastic acts as protection
're sourcing a plastic tell us which Harley Davidson game as there were iirc three

Welcome Jim

I thought all Harley machines on Ebay were scams, but a Harley with plastic, cracks and bits fallen off, are you sure it's not a Ducati :D

Thanks for the welcome :thumbs: Yes, I forgot to say it’s a Sega Mk11 version has been used but not too abused by the look of it..
It was on eBay, and being a biker for over 40 years, I thought it would be pretty cool so, I just put an offer in and went and collected it - in London :cuckoo:
I used to play pinball in my yoof and have often thought of getting one but never got round to it until now. I’m now thinking I could rather take to this pinball lark :cool: So I’d be up for suggestions on what should be my second pin?

Cheers
Jim

The same plastic broke on mine. Made a new piece from Acrylic. There's a long opto underneath so best to keep that protected.
Still have spare Acrylic ?

Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum !

Sorry to hear you are a plastic down but we have all had it happen :rolleyes:

Be trickier finding Sega Harley plastics but ....This might help you out - reinforced plastic for that very area !

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-6408-67

or here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stern-Harley-Davidson-Pinball-update-kit-500-6408-67-/162783544128

Thanks, just ordered one from Marco now I’ll just have to wait a few weeks before I can fix it :thumbs:

Everyone is 200 miles ++++ away !

It seems very few pinball owners in London ?

Alan

Fair number of us in London if you know where to look....

Pop down to flip out on Croydon to play in the London league (yes I know it’s not London really)

West London has chief coffee

SE London has a few of us

I can think of a couple of people in north london

Whereabouts in the city are you? Youre probably no more than 5 miles from someone with a collection but let’s face it that’s a 60+ Min drive. (Always love it when out of towners drive down to pick up a pin and confidently state they’ve checked and it will only take 30 mins to drive across the city. It can take that long to make it to the end of my road)

Just for the record it’s not that expensive. I managed to only pay £5.85 for a pint this week:eek:

Fair number of us in London if you know where to look....

Pop down to flip out on Croydon to play in the London league (yes I know it’s not London really)

West London has chief coffee

SE London has a few of us

I can think of a couple of people in north london

Whereabouts in the city are you? Youre probably no more than 5 miles from someone with a collection but let’s face it that’s a 60+ Min drive. (Always love it when out of towners drive down to pick up a pin and confidently state they’ve checked and it will only take 30 mins to drive across the city. It can take that long to make it to the end of my road)

Just for the record it’s not that expensive. I managed to only pay £5.85 for a pint this week:eek:

Sports club £3.70 a pint ... S.E London .. Croydon is not that far I should take a look

Also from London!

Been meaning to checkout Chief Coffee in the West they look to have a great collection of pins. I'm out east - South Woodford. Visited Four Quarters the other day which was mostly young gamer types playing (of all things) Street Fighter 2, there were a couple of decent pins and good beer to boot! Not telling you what I paid for the beer though..

Also from London!

Been meaning to checkout Chief Coffee in the West they look to have a great collection of pins. I'm out east - South Woodford. Visited Four Quarters the other day which was mostly young gamer types playing (of all things) Street Fighter 2, there were a couple of decent pins and good beer to boot! Not telling you what I paid for the beer though..

Will look them up... cheers

I drove down from Yorkshire to London to buy this one.. it was all going great till I actually hit London :eek:

Jim
I’m driving to Yorkshire Saturday leaving at 5am because I love clear roads! Coming back I will have the same trouble you had.

Luckily for me my work is all local ?

Alan

There is a link Here of sites to play pinball in London.

Some of those are a short ride away... cheers Matt

By tomorrow 4 pins in the garage, maybe I should start a coffee pin shop ? trying so hard not to buy a fifth a couple on this site keep saying buy me.

Alan

Back
Top Bottom