What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed from Swords Of Fury owner

I have SoF - what you need?

Wysłane z mojego ANE-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi. Fantastic.

I am going to repair one tomorrow - the upper diverter arm on the right hand side of the machine is not working. It sounds like a mechanical issue as the coil is still firing.

I can't remember how that diverter arm connects to the plunger and coil . So I can check my box of spares for appropriate parts I may need.

I'm not sure if you could take a picture ?? Possibly not as they may be hidden below that ramp.

I had a Swords years ago but cant quite remember.

Yes, it looks like I have to take down the ramp. I have not done it yet, so maybe I can look through the endoscope there?

For the record. The divertor arms connect to coils on the underside of the playfield.

In this case one of them was just a bit gummed up. A good clean sorted it.

Return lane switch - wire off. Fixed

Translite/backglass - had been held in by gaffer tape for years?? I pulled it out to see what was going on - translite had got damaged/torn at top so was catching when trying to seat in the top groove. Sorted that out - all as it should be now. No more unsightly tape.

Sent from Lionmans cave using Tapatalk

@Sgt GrizZ Do you know where it comes from? Is this brick wall a known modification? Looks cool!
The photo comes from this movie:

Second question - do you know why PF in the selected place is crooked? I've seen it on another SoF and I do not know if it should be like that:

@Sgt GrizZ Do you know where it comes from? Is this brick wall a known modification? Looks cool!
View attachment 80050
The photo comes from this movie:

Second question - do you know why PF in the selected place is crooked? I've seen it on another SoF and I do not know if it should be like that:
View attachment 80051

Dont know where the backboard decal comes from. Haven't seen it before but lots of backboard decals have been made over the years.

No idea on the crooked playfield. Backboard attached wrong ??

The small nylon washers are usually forgotten about at the part where upper and lower playfield meet causing distortion especially at the arrowed point.. The nylon washers can also be seen above rubber posts where both playfields meet.

Attachments

• _20190223_184202.JPG
    _20190223_184202.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 13
  • _20190223_184104.JPG
    _20190223_184104.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom