What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Ghostbusters pro

barnabyben

Registered
have a problem with ghostbusters pro, any help greatly appreciated, have lost gi, and won't recognise balls in trough, so won't play a game and can't tell if anything else is affected, opened it up thinking maybe a fuse, could only find one fuse in the whole thing, this is a different ball game to anything else I've owed, fuse was fine other than a bit lonely! Done some goggling but couldn't find much, plenty of talk about node boards on pinside and thinking the worse now, did try powering up with coin door open as I had read, and machine try's an update but doesn't succeed to node boards, with a comment like "cycle power" think it maybe node board 8 but I'm not even sure where I came to think that now, not even sure if is meant to be plugged in or hooked up to carry out this node board up date, I'm presuming this has nothing to do with code updates to game play.

where did you buy it from? Contact the seller perhaps. If it's Phil at PH then i expect he'll help.

I'm totally clueless on Spike!

Private deal unfortunately , if it is a node I presume I’ll be getting in touch with Phil anyway

Back
Top Bottom