What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help/advice on new stern pinballs

SteveD

Site Supporter
Hi all. I’m new to the group living in Huddersfield. I am getting back into pinball after some time away from it and really like the look of the latest stern games. The games that have caught my eye so far are
Godzilla,
Deadpool,
Turtles,
Foo Fighters
Having not played any of these games before I would like to try before I buy. It would be a great help if anybody could point me in the right direction of somewhere (reasonably close to me) that may have one or two to try, rather than buying blind.
Finally, I know they come in the pro, premium and LE, but it looks like some premiums are more loaded than others. Any guidance from those that have played the different versions and whether or not the extra cash on certain games is worth it would be greatlyi appreciated.
Thanks, Steve

Level currently has:
Rush
Bond
Turtles
Avengers Infinity Quest
Addams Family
Foo Fighters

There is a deadpool in 4 quarters newcastle upon Tyne.

Foo turtles and godzilla in funland brunswick square London if you are ever down that way plus they have 6 other newer sterns to try.

Get along to Pinfest, you'll be spoilt fir choice and get to know a whole bunch of people 😀

Back
Top Bottom