What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there

bicton

Registered
Hello mates,

I just realize I know I never presented myself on the good way here...I apologize
I used to look around here but never participated

I live in Alicante Spain, runing and arcade&pinball Association called Arcade Vintage since 2013, I normally used since then ukvac and the extinct jamma+ forum with the same nickname, I traded some pins around and showed some of the machines I had, restored etc...

I hope to be usefull here

Hiya @bicton - welcome to the madhouse!!!

If you come across any boards for a spinball jolly park then please let me know!!!

Cheers
Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi,
You are just the person I have been looking for. I have a house in Javea and have a T3 pinball which needs some attention, do you know anyone who does servicing/repairs in our area?
When I am next in Javea, probably January I will contact you and come to Alicante have a game or two and have a chat as I am keen to have a few more pins in the house.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Paul

Thank you mates for the warm wellcome this is great, of course Paul we can meet and have a look that T3 my friend Miguel and also Orlando from www.strpinball.com they are very good on servicing/repairs please contact me a few days before and we definetly be there. Also you and any forum member is very wellcome in our arcade, we have some pinballs as well :D

Hi,
I am coming to Javea on the 9th February for 10 days, I will give Arcade Vintage a call or if you have another number let me know and I will contact you.

Paul

Hi,
I am coming to Javea on the 9th February for 10 days, I will give Arcade Vintage a call or if you have another number let me know and I will contact you.

Paul
Thank you , I will have a look for you Paul
Hi ,
I am in Javea, could you forward the telephone number of the guys who do the repairs , I presume it is strpinball.

Many Thanks
Paul

Back
Top Bottom