What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from north yorkshire, pluss a few questions...

Clioryder

Registered
Hello, my name is Oliver im from Ripon North Yorkshire.
just turned 31 and decided to start my pinball adventure!

First pinball expiriance was while i was younger on holiday in florida it was a southpark and that got me hooked,
i came back as was dispapointed that pins were hard to find to play in my area, so my options were playing videogame pinballs and the odd time at the sea side playing the real thing.
iv loved pinbot ever since i played it on the nes and its one of the first pins i want to own.

First question how mutch would be too much? iv looked around and not realy found any... theres one in germany on ebay atm with a realy crap playfield for £900 theres been the odd mention on forums but nothing solid to go on, and iv messaged a chap on gumtree that had mention of one but no replay,
(i will be putting a wanted post up by the way)

The 2nd ill be after will be possibly a Bride of pinbot obvs :D i like the whole look of this game and would love one eventualy,

and finaly! Are there any people on here that operate pins in pubs or anything?
as i do have some moneys to buy a brand new one, but i obveously want a return on my investment if im spending a large amount of money on a new one.

so is it worth it? i have at least 3 pubs atm that would be willing to have them for a cut or monthly fee....

Welcome to Pinball Info Oliver,
Pinbot comes up for sale over here now and then so hold on and put out a wanted ad on here as buying from this forum is much safer than ebay or overseas.
Good luck in the hunt for your machine.

Welcome aboard Oliver

First question how mutch would be too much? iv looked around and not realy found any... theres one in germany on ebay atm with a realy crap playfield for £900 theres been the odd mention on forums but nothing solid to go on, and iv messaged a chap on gumtree that had mention of one but no replay,
(i will be putting a wanted post up by the way)

Pinbot is a classic but they really don't seem to come up for sale in the UK much. I had one for sale for £275 .... but that was back in 2006 :rolleyes: I think now you looking 900 - 1200 for a worker

and finaly! Are there any people on here that operate pins in pubs or anything?
as i do have some moneys to buy a brand new one, but i obveously want a return on my investment if im spending a large amount of money on a new one.

so is it worth it? i have at least 3 pubs atm that would be willing to have them for a cut or monthly fee....

A good few people on here have games sited in pubs/bars.

All depends on the game/location/clientele obviously. They can make anything from pocket money to a good few hundred quid+ a month. So it can be def worth it - remember you can almost be guaranteed to sell the machine for a decent chunk of what you paid for it when you have finished with it. I think sticking something like the new Star Wars in a decent location will be a no brainer.....US ops are reporting very healthy interest in it.

All depends on the game/location/clientele obviously. They can make anything from pocket money to a good few hundred quid+ a month. So it can be def worth it - remember you can almost be guaranteed to sell the machine for a decent chunk of what you paid for it when you have finished with it. I think sticking something like the new Star Wars in a decent location will be a no brainer.....US ops are reporting very healthy interest in it.

awsome yeah i was thinking like a ''rock'' title as theres a few rock tipe pubs with acdc booming out of them till the erly hours lol, just trying to sell the idea to myself of owning more than two haahaa :D

yeah i was thinking around 1k mark for one but ill just have to wait and see what comes up lol

Back
Top Bottom