What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Leigh-on-Sea

pezi_pink

Site Supporter
Hi all,

We recently moved home and finally have enough room for some pins. I don't have a great deal of real-life pin experience due to lack of machines (although that seems to be changing slowly!). We did manage to visit flip-out a few week back, great place, hope to visit again soon!

Anyway, acquired a really nice TSPP from another forum member here a couple of weeks ago. Have been struggling to beat the stock GC score of 50m, then suddenly managed what I think is nice score yesterday :)

1527586253812.png

Consisted of 2 couch mbs, scored 4 (!) super jackpots on the first one, none on the second as usual. Mystery Spot for the first time (crazy! not sure if I beat it or not), Daredevil mania. 4/5 locks on Alien Invasion, and was one shot from starting it for the second time. Have yet to see Scratchy's revenge, secret stash, most of the treehouse modes, pretzel and probably loads of other stuff.

Are there any / many people here from Essex / South East? Would be great to learn if there's any community things happening in this area.

Cheers!

Nice Score! I never liked TSPP until I started to learn/hear more about it, now i think it is a great game.

Hi from Wickford. There's a charity event coming up soon, which you'll find around the forums somewhere and there's always the league meets within reasonable driving distance.

Hi folks. Just found the site, I'm from Billericay and get to southend for a session at Astro City Happidrome and Kingpins, Saturdays. Maybe see some of you about. Regards Tony.

Back
Top Bottom