What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

Erdinc

Registered
Hello,

Erd here.

Thought is was about time I joined this to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm currently working on my Banzai Run, so may be after some help with that.

Erd.

Thanks, looking forward to playing 'guess the person from the forum handle' game.

Banzai Run ! Great game.

Welcome Erd. Plenty of knowledge on here if you ever get stuck.

Welcome Erd,

Never played Banzi Run yet but it looks an intresting beast of a machine. I hope you've got room for more pins, for some unknown reason they can breed on there own!

Good luck with the work, how much does it need doing to it?

No room for any more pins, I've maxed out with 8 here. Any more than that would be an extravagance.

Re: BR, I've been meaning to pimp it up for a while now. I've had it a few years and so far just running repairs. Just go new ramp and back box shute to fit. 6 new flippers, some LEDs and a really good clean. Maybe get something done about the cab.

Hello.

We buddied up at one of Dave Dutton's meets over 2 years ago, which was before kids arrived and I had to stop coming to meets! good to see you on here now. Is your xmen still on site somewhere?

Cheers.

Hello.

We buddied up at one of Dave Dutton's meets over 2 years ago, which was before kids arrived and I had to stop coming to meets! good to see you on here now. Is your xmen still on site somewhere?

Cheers.
Yup, I remember. Xmen back last week, but it's still folded up.

Back
Top Bottom