What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heighway Pinball’s Alien – update

Looks like more going on. For me a lot will be down to how the rules integrate with the films.

Andy also said they are considering having the main xenomorph toy capture the ball. So it would be caught by the playfield magnet, then the alien head would shoot out it's tongue (also with a magnet) and 'eat' the ball.

Sounds awesome. But equally it amazes me that these kind of design decisions are still being considered. I would have thought design and engineering work on that would add at least another 6 months, to a game that was originally ballparked to be shipping by last April?

Don't get me wrong. I think spending as much time as necessary is a good thing, but must be frustrating if you've paid deposits and the date keeps slipping.

Yeah right....the only dates you can ever rely on are from Stern (their own titles), has to change now that JJP are on mega bucks.

Which is the latest layout? Bottom right?

Back
Top Bottom