What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available HD DVDs

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Is there any good reason not to just throw these HD DVDs in the bin? *I only put Trade as it wouldn't let me submit without a prefix.

Transformers
Full Metal Jacket
Spartacus (Sealed)
The Cowboys
The Bourne Supremecy
The Bourne Ultamatum
Rio Bravo
Mad Max 2
Enter the Dragon
King Kong
Corpse Bride (Sealed)
Unforgiven
Tremors
The Thing

20181205_162457.jpg

Could donate to local charity shop - I know they are drowning in them but they may at leasy benefit in a small way for a good cause. There are many people who are still happy to watch films on DVD.

Or list as a job lot on EBay. Give whatever you make to a charity.

Both options better than landfill surely?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I did check eBay but they aren't worth much, if anything at all. As an example 15 sold for £9 and that included free delivery.

As mentioned you need a HD DVD player which are as prevalent as Betamax players!

Yep sold the same amount with a Xbox player for ziltch.
someone will buy it . But you'll have all the glamour of packing it etc plus all the ebay crap.

I remember getting the Xbox 360 player brand new for £15 including 3 HD DVDs when Blu-ray won the HD battle. It was worth it just for the Xbox 360 media remote that came with it.

Back
Top Bottom