What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Haunted House £2000 with brand new 3 piece playfield. Martin here tomo.

BigBear77

Registered
For sale a good condition, Haunted house I bought from Andy of Pinball Mania in March 2018

Attached is the original advert with pictures:

£1750 ono

Also have a brand new playfields all 3 levels for sale at extra price.

Can sell together or separately.

I totally agree. I was totally amazed by and smitten with this game as a young boy. There was one in the arcade at the caravan site we went to every weekend, I played it, badly, at every opportunity I got. I wish I had the money, I would take it. Good luck with the sale :)

Advertise it to foreigners.

HH is a stone cold classic. But these top Gottliebs just seem to loiter about in the UK market going unsold

Can i suggest you change the title of the thread to reflect the latest asking price to make it even more attractive. Others might stop at the title of the thread. Just a thought.

Martin here in a hr is anyone interested. It will be taken off the market if not and stored away for a rainy day after he has been.

Back
Top Bottom