What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Hallmark CLUs Light Cycle Ornament

Garry Sp8

Site Supporter
Anyone have one of these they want to sell? Have them on my Tron but CLUs has stopped lighting up :sad:.

Tron.JPG

Are you sure it’s not the button. Were the switch cables shorted or the button glued down?

As above I’d check the wiring etc When I had my Tron I soldered the wires together. Also check the soldering on the battery terminals.

Also worth mentioning if the LED is dead it would be worth changing it if you’re only gonna toss it anyway. The bikes do come apart but are quite flimsy so take your time. There are guides available on the internet.

The button was glued down and it worked fine for quite a while then it was intermittent and now not at all.
I can get it to light if I put it in some grips and squeeze the button against the underside quite hard.
I tried gluing again with it in the grips but still no joy.

CLU.JPG

Just unclipped clu off the bike and short the cables on the switch. Comes apart quite easily

Agreed just solder the wires together. As already mentioned there are guides. It’s pretty straight forward.

Thanks - that was very useful. Cover came off easily and now removed switch and soldered wires together. Quick test and it lit up.
Turned game on again just now and ……………. not lit again :tut:.
This is what it started doing to begin with. When it's on it stays on until you turn the game off. When it doesn't come on - only way to get it to come on is by trying again later - which I did and now it's come on again! :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom