What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haggis Pinball

Hi everyone... been another mountain of work going on since my last post here in April - including getting an artist on your side of the pond (Manchester)
Below are the current vids in the 'Let's Make a Pinball' series - I'll post up some of the update vids tomorrow ;)

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Hi all, been waaaay to long since I've been on here, sorry about that.
There's been a heap of video's posted since the one above, so please feel free to jump onto our YouTube or Facebook feed if you're after a bit of pinball overload :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcz3A85FLgWkkODTwP2e_A/
https://www.facebook.com/HaggisPinball

We also recently recorded a couple video's of our dimple/pooling proof playfields involving a test with a sledgehammer and a followup vid a few weeks later to answer some questions.

Now that we are getting ready to ship production machines, hoping to get more involved in the UK market and get some machines out there for you all to see and play. Happy to take any advice/recommendations on who/where to target.

Cheers,
Damian

Enjoyed watching these vids.
So, any of our forum experts in the business have any input on this?
Looks like these chaps at Haggis have really done their homework 👍

To be fair @Sako-TRG - Haggis seem to be doing pretty well without so called professional help

Really interested to see how these playfields will look adter a couple of years of play. If it does solve playfield issues I wonder why Stern have not tried it? One of these really simple ideas that I would imagined someone else should of thought off before. Pinballs across the board are pretty well 20 years behind with technology.

Yeah, if you do somehow damage the upper portion of the playfield - good to know it can be swapped at home with relative ease.

If it does solve playfield issues I wonder why Stern have not tried it? One of these really simple ideas that I would imagined someone else should of thought off before. Pinballs across the board are pretty well 20 years behind with technology.

Because, why would they spend money when they don’t need to, they have had and still have no real competition.

Doesnt really look like they will have much serious competition any time soon either

Back
Top Bottom