What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hadfields v Martin

Martin is super reliable but less flexable timings wise. Martin is very generous with helping take games into your house, he's not going to dump a game on your driveway, plus a super nice guy

Martin's brother in law is also super helpful.
Martin has had to pass the delivery over to him twice due to van size in London and on both occasions the BIL and assistant have gone above and beyond getting the machines to wherever needed and never needed anything more then a refill of tea.

Yea Martin is a really nice helpful guy. Never used Hadfields. A mate wants a machine moving asap thats really why i'm asking

My friend is a courier and has helped me move lots of my pinballs. He can normally move them with quite short notice. He helped me collect Diner from you. His name is Spencer and is on 07900 847833.

I have also previously used Martin and he is also really good, but can take longer as he groups collections and drop offs.

Personally i have used both and have found both helpful and reliable. I would love to be able to use Martin all the time but if you have just sold a pinball machine most times the buyer is very keen to get their purchase as quickly as possible. I also have no problem with Hadfield`s bringing machines either in to my house or my converted garage. The only bother i have ever had was when a seller who shall remain nameless couldn`t be ****d even taking legs off and folding down his pinball. I don`t blame Hadfield`s for that but Martin helped out in that case for the seller. It is good of him to be so helpful but i think it`s unfair that some sellers take advantage like that.

I use Martin as a priortity, Hadfields if I can't and have a good mate who sometimes helps if it makes sense locally. A pin won't fit in any of my cars, but the wife has a horse trailer that will fit 4-6 I guess. I don't like driving the L200/Horse trailer though.

Am lucky that Martin is reasonably local to me, I'm central and he's always passing one way or another. Nice guy, hydraulic lift on his van.

Have used Martin to ship two panes of PDI glass, a friend used him to get his Funhouse. No complaints on any occasion. The last pane of glass took quite some time to be delivered and wasn't any cheaper than an Anyvan quote, but I wasn't uber desperate for it, and I'd rather someone ship it who I don't have to second guess their competency, plus the whole "keeping it in the community" thing.

I only use Martin, as other folks have said he super helpful, and a great chap.
He will even help set-up machines, just make sure you give him an extra bung ;-)

Back
Top Bottom