What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA V

Onze

Getting high on Novus fumes.
I've noticed a couple of posts mentioning GTA V and I was thinking it may be nice to hook up on the game once the online side if things kick off fully. I'm currently on the friends and family of RockstarGames online test that started last night. :)

Anyhow, I have GTA V on the Xbox 36o and my gamer tag is :- Onze

Drop me a friend request if you'd like to join in online sometime when you're not playing pinball.

We can also use this thread to discuss the game?

I'm playing it at the moment but haven't ventured online for a while. So far as i'm aware the multiplayer stuff for this kicks off in October so i'm sure i'll be tempted back online with an XBL Gold subscription around that time.

Gamertag is also WiredWorm. Actually that's where my forum name comes from; I wasn't original to think up my own gamertag when I signed up to the Service many years ago so I just took the one they randomly selected for me and i've used it for every forum that i've signed up for since.

Really impressed with what i've seen in the game so far. The world they've built is incredibly diverse and extremely detailed. It hurts my brain to think just how many hours must have been spent crafting the world and placing items. Impressive stuff indeed.

I'm 'Mr Wizcat' on the Xbox 360

Loving the single player. Not entirely sold on the multiplayer yet, but it's early days.

Liked GTA 1&2 but never really liked 3 or 4 but must say this one looks good. Might actually get around to buying it (although I still have 5 or 6 games still in cellophane to play yet)

Anyone know if there is much difference in xbox and ps3 versions ?

Regarding 360 and PS3, I don't think there's too much difference between the two platforms. It's probably best to make your purchase decision based on which platform your online friends have it.

I've been playing games for over 35 years and I have to admit GTAV is the most amazing game I've ever played...
The world that's been created is simply mindblowing.

The only thing that would make GTA V better is if you could buy pinball machines to go in your virtual real estate :)

Back
Top Bottom