What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grrrr

The seeker

Registered
a friend kindly said he could supply a sheet of playfield glass for my dear old black rose machine, as his friend was a glazier, great I thought I gave him standard bally dimensions but sadly instead of being near 5mm he’s cut it from 6 my glass and it only fits half way up the table. I know I don’t reallg have any come back as it’s a mate doing a favour so has anyone got any tips on getting a slightly thick bit of glass in the slot ?

Can't offer advice on making it fit but do you know if the glass is toughened?

Would be very messy and could also be very dangerous if it's not.

Yes it’s toughened it’s the right stuff infact it’s very good, bevelled edges no printing on it, what I did was swap Elvira glass with black rose and the 6mm slid perfectly onto Elvira so problem sorted . Guess different machines have slight tolerance difference :) happy now two perfect platforms glassss :)

@Spandangler is bob on here .

When I bought my TZ it had some thin bevelled edge glass in it .it was very posh .

. I replaced with glass sourced from Phil at Heaven and the game was noticeably quieter .

I bet that isn't the first time Elvira has had 6 slid easily into her....

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom