What's new

Gottlieb System 80a Speakers

Tombyrne

Registered
HI, for no other reason than I fancy doing it, I am looking at putting 2 x new speakers in my Gottlieb System 80a and was wondering what speakers you would recommend,(if any) or should I leave well alone.
Tom

The sounds arnt really great tbh .I upgraded my bh years ago,didn't particularly notice much difference.Sys 80b have much better sounds

I've bought some of these for mine too. You notice much difference? Not fitted 'em yet.

Bit of a difference but not huge :thumbs: Still worth doing IMHO as the music is so badass :D

Reactions: JMP
What you waiting for? ;) If my new set don't give enough bass gonna try something similar.

Took y 2 originals out and they almost fell to pieces. Both 4 Ohm connected in series, to suit Gottliebsystem 80a
Thanks, Tom

Dude a 4ohm speaker is a 4 ohm speaker,buy summat in your suitable price range and just fit em,nice easy job.Get one same size and probably existing holes will match
Originals were cheap so not hard to match or be better

Oh, ok thanks, i thought that they had to meet other criteria such as impedance and wattage, also wanted to know if there is a quality recommendation you knew of.

Back
Top Bottom