What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Gottlieb rear glass channel

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Happy bank holiday everyone! I’m on a search to find a rear glass channel for my Gottlieb Stargate. A previous owner removed it for some reason and i havent managed to find a suitable replacement yet!

Thanks,
James

Cheeky little bump. Still looking for a rear glass channel for my Gottlieb Stargate.

Thanks everyone,
James

Give me a week and I'll sort one out

I have crates of cab parts like channels lock down mechs to sort through Inc gottlieb

The bit that never seems to be about is the backglass lift channel for WPC

@steve brum, I could do with a lock down mech for a Willams (Flintstones to be precise). The bit that the handle is attached to. One of those going free?

Probably. Boxes of the danm stuff
Will be going through stuff in June to post or bring along to pinfest

This sort of stuff will be free of charge if collected. Just make a forum donation

Just takes time to shift through

Found some stuff that wasn't even in my records. An empty JP cab I need to rescue a SW and an extra Gorgar. I have a whole family of Gorgars now so will offer a couple of those for sale as projects shortly . A family of pins is 4.4. Mum dad 2 kids and one head no cab

im going to look at surplus stuff nearer to pinfest as most is uneconomic to post

there is a box with around 50 plastic trims in it so there SHOULD be a gottlieb system 3 rear channel . wpc locking mech not a problem either as a crate of those but will have to see if they differ from earlier williams

had a quick look yesterday for a thin WPC side rail but none of those as we weighted in for scrap all the bent ones ... which was all of them!

Brilliant cheers Steve! Im unable to make to to pinfest this year, absolutely gutted about it

Any use ?
20180618_163326.jpg
20180618_163333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom