What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb’s Bank a Ball

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

Might have a opportunity to buy a nice working Gottlieb’s Bank a Ball (edit - Good condition, but not powering up - Been in dry storage for 20 years!)

Just wondered if anyone has played one and / or knew what a rough price for one is?

Cheers!

Last edited:
There've been two games of that name from Gottlieb, a 1950 plungerless game using a central launcher, and one of the earliest games with its flippers in the now-conventional 'pointing inwards' configuration, and a 1965 game with animated backglass, where a relay bank at the top of the insert board has 1 to 15 pool balls attached to the relay armatures, which drop into sight when the relay operates (as with the side indicator on a pool table)

Thanks for the reply, it is the second one. I have it on good authority that the cabinet is not the correct one, see picture below

This is all I have at the minute:

Attachments

• EDAAE741-1F39-44B1-80BB-685C64D26723.png
    EDAAE741-1F39-44B1-80BB-685C64D26723.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 29
Cabinet re-painted. Not to original colours.
Legs/door painted silver.
Check all balls original and present.
Playfields usually pretty good for this title.
Check for flaking etc backglass.
Decent playing game but in that condition - maybe £400 - 500? Or less depending on above.
And not working!
If it was really really nice, all original, then £1500 plus but it would need to be 9/10 on everything.

Cabinet re-painted. Not to original colours.
Legs/door painted silver.
Check all balls original and present.
Playfields usually pretty good for this title.
Check for flaking etc backglass.
Decent playing game but in that condition - maybe £400 - 500? Or less depending on above.
And not working!
If it was really really nice, all original, then £1500 plus but it would need to be 9/10 on everything.

Thanks for the reply. I will see what he wants for it and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom