What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Gottleib 31" Legs - preferably as rough as **** holes to keep price low please.

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
As above. I have a project pin (Mibs) with no legs. It does not deserve new ones so am looking for some rough ones that can be tickled back a bit.

Oh and two head bolts if you have them please?

Thanks

JB

Just got a response form Coin Op King, no joy i am afraid - loads of legs but none that i need.

And a set of Bally ones please, also for an EM - OpPopPo it is called.

also for an EM - OpPopPo it is called.
Nice one, Zale + Marche + Zippers :clap: That Bally run are Replay to Added Ball "kit" convertible, basically an extra KK Relay that plugs into a jones socket on the motorboard - perhaps yours has the "kit" installed or more likely a blank plug. I made one for my Rocket III is a bit of fun for home use.

Hmmmmm, have to admit to not knowing what you are talking about sorry. I am guessing some how modding it to do something different? I must admit i do not know if it hast this 'KK' relay, it is still tomb stoned. If you can send us a pic then please do, and explain a little more - thanks. ☺

Well it all started cos what I thought was the apron Credit lamp in my Rocket III seemingly didn't work, it turned out to be a "Shoot Again" lamp linked to the same in the Backglass only enabled with the Added Ball kit (relay) installed. These were offered by Bally back in the day where free games (Replays) weren't allowed in various US states. Everything that awards a Replay awards a Shoot Again instead.

My pics are on ipdb.
No kit, blanking plug removed - https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1989&picno=72048
Added Ball relay plugged in - https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1989&picno=72049

I helped a guy wire one for MiniZag too and that was slightly different to Rocket III. We then went on to add a "Shoot Again" knocker too :thumbs:

Okay, understood! :) Cheers, will look into. For my next trick i think i am going to try and refurbish three pins at once - may need to borrow an extra tumbler or too... Ahem Rob...

Okay, understood! :) Cheers, will look into. For my next trick i think i am going to try and refurbish three pins at once - may need to borrow an extra tumbler or too... Ahem Rob...
I've got a tumbler sat here doing nothing if you want to loan it.

Back
Top Bottom