What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! GOTG Wanted

GotG on current code the only strategy to score is Orb MB, at home I may well play to complete modes and get to wizard modes, but not viable in comp

I assume this has changed now with the latest code, or would you still just go Orb MB?

Cherry Bomb scoring seems pretty huge, so worthwhile going for?

Code is really good now and pretty balanced. Orb not worth anything like.it used to.be and not the.main priority any more.

I assume this has changed now with the latest code, or would you still just go Orb MB?

Cherry Bomb scoring seems pretty huge, so worthwhile going for?

With the update of the code, everything has changed.

I aim to go for Cherry Bomb, by completing Yaka, Antiquities, Knowhere & Sibling. Using Orb MB for Knowhere (as by playing Antiquities you'll have progressed to nearly starting Orb MB) then using Groot MB for completing Sibling.

Then play Cherry Bomb MB.

After that, if all is still going well, I go Pod, Sanctuary, Klyn and finally Quill. Aiming to have 2nd Groot & 2nd Orb MB to use in conjunction with Sanctuary & Klyn.

Quill last, as the reward for completing is a hurryup which starts at 10% of your current score - so no point taking it first ball.

If it's not going well, I'll take Quill on Ball 3

Thanks Wayne, seems similar to what I'd figured, though I usually put Sanctuary in during Groot MB, though that does risk not completing it and having to start over. Guess I need to practice hitting the ramps more as I don't do well on Sibling/Pod.

As for Quill, I end up taking it on Ball 3 quite often!!

Is there a way to tell how many Hadron Enforcer hits you have? I often lose track and haven't found a status anywhere that tells me

Back
Top Bottom