What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Iron Maiden (Pre or LE)

Kelauce

Registered
Hi all,

Looking for an Iron Maiden or Guardians of the Galaxy machine (Premium or LE). Ideally looking to trade my peach of a Monster Bash (one i bought from Dreads) and cash against it.

If you have one of these pins but don't want the MB then get in touch anyway and i'll see what we can do.

Thanks for looking,
Kel

I wouldn’t waste time with a pre or le GOTG - it’s really not worth it. IMDN different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The game is good but just nee the pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've not played the imdn premium but from what I've seen the difference is negligible. Super happy with my Pro

Found a GoTG.

Still looking for an Iron Maiden Pre/LE. Would preferably put cash and either my mint Cirqus Voltaire or Monster Bash against it to make up the difference.

Kel I’ve got a premium from ph on order + quite a few mods, mirrors, topper, pinstadium.

It’s not due for a few weeks and depending on how I go on with the recovery I might be prepared to let it go. I will be wanting cost price of it all. I won’t have an answer for 2 weeks at best if it’s even for sale.

I couldn’t get a LE they were sold out when the order went in. As it is it’ll stay in the box when it comes. I ordered it 4 days before I had the stroke.

I really hope it’s not the start of end of pinball for me :(

Obviously I’m super keen to recover and get back to a hobby I love, both playing and especially modding. But if the recovery is more long term than I’d hoped then I can always look at getting one later. In addition I don’t relish the possibility of another machine sale.

Edit: in my circumstances I’d have no interest in a trade.

Hey mate,

Hope the recovery is coming along well.

Appreciate the offer - let me know if it comes down to it and i'll see what can be done.

Hope you're back modding & pinballing soon!

Kel I’ve got a premium from ph on order + quite a few mods, mirrors, topper, pinstadium.

It’s not due for a few weeks and depending on how I go on with the recovery I might be prepared to let it go. I will be wanting cost price of it all. I won’t have an answer for 2 weeks at best if it’s even for sale.

I couldn’t get a LE they were sold out when the order went in. As it is it’ll stay in the box when it comes. I ordered it 4 days before I had the stroke.

I really hope it’s not the start of end of pinball for me :(

Obviously I’m super keen to recover and get back to a hobby I love, both playing and especially modding. But if the recovery is more long term than I’d hoped then I can always look at getting one later. In addition I don’t relish the possibility of another machine sale.
Hey mate,

Hope the recovery is coming along well.

Appreciate the offer - let me know if it comes down to it and i'll see what can be done.

Hope you're back modding & pinballing soon!

Ok i’ll Keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom