What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Stern Star Trek gameplay video

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Posting this here as i'm especially **** at ST and it's a good video to watch for anyone else who sucks at this game.

The player misses the bonus on ball one through an unlucky tilt. It must've been worth a fair bundle!

Sounds like they've been busy tinkering with the soundtrack via Pinball Browser too.

3.2Billion scored and (i think) completes 5yr mission.

Last edited:
How easy is it to install this alternative music? And is it easy to revert back to the original music if needed.

All done by USB memory stick that you plug into the main board. If you're not happy, get the latest code from the stern website and change it back.

Sooooo, very easy!

I successfully changed the code with this new music, however it reset ALL of my settings, high scores etc back to Factory. Is there a way to update the code without resetting factory settings? I've got a feeling I may have done something wrong! It's not a problem, just good to know for next time.

Oh, sorry. I should have mentioned that bit. You haven't done anything wrong.

What's the code like with the music?

Okay cool so that's normal every time you update code? No worries. Even my total plays is reading as 0.

The code with the music is good, it's the one from Pinside with the movie theme music, all orchestral movie music stuff, no new callouts.

For some reason I thought it was going to be more like the one in the video above, this one above seems more fun, some rock music, new callouts 'most illogical' etc, any idea how I can get my hands on this or something similar?

Back
Top Bottom