What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Good fun first pin ~£1,500

Hal9000

Registered
After moving into a new place with some more accommodating flatmates and a lift:thumbs: it's finally time for Valerie and I to get our first machine!

We're hoping for a late 80s/early 90s, and I'm a sucker for music or a good call out "How big was it!!!" "In case you didn't know... YOU BLEW IT!" But really the only rule is Val has to like it :rolleyes:.

We're in Clapham and Matt has very kindly offered to help with the move so if any of you London lads need some extra Xmas cash let us know!

Cheers,

Hal + Val

Looks really fun but neither of us have ever played one... Any lurking around London that we could have a flip on?

You need to move quickly to get a pin at this price point given what has happened to values in the past couple of years. You have just missed out on a shadow for 1600 on here.

1500 gets you a top end system 11 or a bottom end wpc era game. But stuff like a shadow for 1600 would be a good move for you. The problem is that wpc games at this money will fly

You need to move quickly to get a pin at this price point given what has happened to values in the past couple of years. You have just missed out on a shadow for 1600 on here.

1500 gets you a top end system 11 or a bottom end wpc era game. But stuff like a shadow for 1600 would be a good move for you. The problem is that wpc games at this money will fly
Agreed,I was in the same position a few weeks back. Lots of good stuff was coming up but it was also selling fast. I just checked out the games on YouTube to get an idea of each game to decide if it would be someting I might enjoy.

Get to Croydon and play the likes of World Cup soccer, Dirty Harry, black knight, centaur, game show, and many more in your price range.
I am sure one will make you go oooooooh :)

Get to Croydon and play the likes of World Cup soccer, Dirty Harry, black knight, centaur, game show, and many more in your price range.
I am sure one will make you go oooooooh :)
We're actually heading in this afternoon, can't wait! So awesome that Matt found a place, will report back on any 'oooooooh' inspiring pins [emoji23]

:clap::clap::clap:

I am sure you will be like kids in the proverbial candy store, have fun

I'm the chap that bought it, loving it! My first pin as well

Lucky bugger! Yeah that Shadow would have been perfect.

Attached: Val in the middle of an industrial estate in Croydon when I found out the lounge wasn't open today...
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20171210_68caeeaee717f843369c35c8ef36389e.jpg

Yeah been looking for a while, trawling EBay ECT, got recommended to this group by my pal who's on here, and soon as it came on I was having it lol

The Maverick on ebay was mine. Put it on as no intererest on here and ebay were offering a £1 final selling fee. It sold last night

We would be very interested! Again one we haven't played but looking at some vids it looks sweet(love the cannon). Does it come with sea shanties?
It's an excellent playing game with good scoring, and the theme is a hoot and implemented well. A good few comedy callouts in there too and secret bonuses. The center-return rail looks far more off-putting in photos and in Pinball Arcade than it really is when you get used to it, and in real life it's hardly a bother at all. Solid recommendation for that one here.

It's an excellent playing game with good scoring, and the theme is a hoot and implemented well. A good few comedy callouts in there too and secret bonuses. The center-return rail looks far more off-putting in photos and in Pinball Arcade than it really is when you get used to it, and in real life it's hardly a bother at all. Solid recommendation for that one here.

Thoroughly enjoyed owning one. Great playfield design and there is more going on than initially seems.

BIG plus 1 for Rosie.
Was my first ever pin and I still have one in my collection today.

Back
Top Bottom