What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending.. Godzilla prem £8750

Scorn

Registered
putting my godzilla prem out there for sale. Owned for 8 months I think second owner and was brought from the forum. It’s HUO and in perfect condition as you would expect. No mods on it so it’s a blank slate for someone.

It’s always played flawlessly for me never had a problem with SDTM from the building and never noticed flipper fade and I’ve had some epic 40 min games on it.

1168 plays on it

Would be possibly interested in a trade for a EHOH, AIQ prem or FF prem.

Martins been here a few times. Located in Worcestershire so he goes past very regularly

Few photos attached can take lots more just ask.
IMG_1116.jpeg
IMG_1117.jpeg
IMG_1118.jpeg
IMG_1119.jpeg
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1121.jpeg
IMG_1122.jpeg
IMG_1123.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg

Few nibbles but nothing concrete yet.

Open to other trades what ya got ?

Bump and a little price drop.

Sub £9k GZ prem got to be a fair price hasn’t it ?

Definitely a good price, just the worst month of the year to sell pins! Come back in April and it will fly out at that price I bet

Little bump as I’m getting itchy fingers

Looks like there a shooter lane mod. Not sure what for to be honest as it’s fine.

And some plastic protectors I think in the coin box from previous owner.

Attachments

• IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 83
I really want this but have only just bought a Wonka LE recently! If anyone wants a Wonka LE and wants to do a 3 way deal then give me a shout 😊

I really want this but have only just bought a Wonka LE recently! If anyone wants a Wonka LE and wants to do a 3 way deal then give me a shout 😊
Wonka best JJP so far IMO can’t comment on Elton but it’s just the most fun ever … love mine was playing it last night with some mates and their kids.
Good luck with the threesome 😂

@jonathan…if the above threesome came off and you’ll be moving it on after the summer/end of the year, gimme a shout. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom