What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Global VR Players Cards

Cmor111

Registered
Hi,

Just got 2 Need For Speed Underground arcade cabs and I'm looking for the players cards that mean you can play the career mod on them.

Only really looking for a couple of cards so if anyone here has a few they don't need or know of someone who's got some that they're happy to move on please get in touch.

Otherwise it's buying from the US on ebay.

Many thanks.

PS just waiting now for NFS pin to be made now!?

Hi,

I have just picked up a PGA tour machine and am on the lookout as well for the players cards. I you find more than you need could you give me a shout and i will do likewise?

Will do cheers.

I think each card can hold 4 profiles so you shouldn't need too many, all being well.

Ah, Didnt know that.

There are individual ones on sale on the bay from the US but there to expensive for shipping for just 1 card. For me anyway.

That's what I was thinking, if I don't get any leads from here I'll try contacting a UK supplier but can't find any details on the Web.

Back
Top Bottom