What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters LE/Premium centre drain and outlane mod

Spadge

Registered
Hi all, I ordered a protector/outlane mod for the GB drains which also has an optional centre lane post.

However the shipping was almost as much as the plastic itself, so I ordered a few more and have 3 spare if anyone wants one. £50 each (given US shipping and customs). I should have them in 10 days or so if you want to make things better for wives and young kids this halloween.

It's a pretty brutal machine for STDM drains, I know people moan about TWD, but I don't really get that. Huge flipper gap in GB makes it a bit mean, especially for daughter-in-laws and ****e players (me).

Let me know if you'd like one - they're made by LittleShopofGames in the USA.

Apologies in advance for all those who chin on about "thats the way it was designed' etc!

If you set the game up perfectly i have found the SDTM drains lessen to a large degree... It still brutal though :)

I have a similar one of those kits from somewhere in Europe, and haven't yet felt the need to install the Middle bit, and i play badly :)

Back
Top Bottom