What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters ColorDMD code finally!

yep done all that. Going to be not happy if this doesn't work with spike. I'll wait and install the code but it should work with sigma. I have emailed Randy so will wait to see what the official line is.
Does the original DMD still work fine in GB Phil? ( to prove no damage has been done to machine )

I’d take the LED version for GB. I do think LCD is better on the Bally/Williams machines. Whatever you choose it’s without a doubt the best upgrade you can buy!

LED for sure - in the LCD version when you run it in the other modes it’s blurry so you end up running it in dots anyway.

I am probably being very stupid but when I go to the Stern website I can only see 1/17/2017 code from last year. Where is the new code?

My LED panel arrived today. Only took a few mins to install. Looks awesome! Although it does distract me a bit looking at the animations instead of what's happening on the playfield :rofl: :thumbs:

Lol no dood! But I’d stick the led one in rather than waste it in that other game you where going to use it for lol

You need the clear screen - I might have a spare one. But you need the cable - might be worth seeing if pinballdisplays have those bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coolio - I definitely think that the LED is destined for GB - I'll check pinballdisplays for the bits. Would love the clear screen if you have one (and the standoffs) - let me know.

You don’t need the standoffs but I think I have them - let me look when I get back on Saturday

Neil

Back
Top Bottom