What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters airball solution.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Check out this post on pinside #3817

its an angled bracket for the two switches at the base of the ramp. New one on the left in this picture.

dd045f68c9c4725613c8b8d01c285934dcc0a4ed.jpg

I've got one of these that I'm fitting today (didn't realise you had to order two! doh!). Going to fit one today and see what it looks like other one arrives next week. Seems to do a lot to negate the need for the plastic airball thingy, although I think the top of the ramp could do with something.

Cheers,
Neil.

or you could just put the original in a vice and twat it with a hammer...

have you done that? I originally had the same thought but the webed support on the original makes that quite hard to do without risk of it snapping.
Neil.

I think it will survive a little twatting. Or just push it with your thumb.

I inserted a couple of 3D printed ‘wedges’ into the build of the switch, which kept the bracket as was, however pointed the targets down a little.
Reduced the number of air balls from a couple a game to one every 20 games or so....

Y
I inserted a couple of 3D printed ‘wedges’ into the build of the switch, which kept the bracket as was, however pointed the targets down a little.
Reduced the number of air balls from a couple a game to one every 20 games or so....
yeah the guy who did the new brackets did that also but I think he said after a while they gave him some problems - another guy swapped in the Metallica hardware and that does something similar.

Back
Top Bottom