What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Getaway Ramp Blade

Nutty

Site Supporter
I have noticed this missing, I've only owned the machine 17 Years :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I can get this blade from or the whole ramp. Fitting the blade part only looks a right pain.

Attachments

• 20201221_213237.jpg
    20201221_213237.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 37
I bought a ramp flap set for Getaway and only used one. It was ages ago and I can’t remember which one. I’ll check later for you.

Yeah, accessing that ramp is a pita...

I have made them for people in the past and fitted them with the correct rivets.
If you want to remove the ramp and send it to me I will make you a replacement flap and install it for you.
D.

I had a look. I’m not sure it is the right one as it has extra holes. I’m certain it is for Getaway though.

If anyone wants it I can pop it in the post.

Attachments

• 1CE40239-AE51-420C-B228-5324A0F59467.jpeg
    1CE40239-AE51-420C-B228-5324A0F59467.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 9
I have made them for people in the past and fitted them with the correct rivets.
If you want to remove the ramp and send it to me I will make you a replacement flap and install it for you.
D.
Thanks @replicas I will have a look see how to remove it over xmas. Do you know can I remove just the flap or is it the whole ramp assembly.

From the back of the playfield I think it's a pin that the ramp is hinged on and held in place by a 'C' clip.
I might be wrong as it's been a while since I've owned a HS2.

Back
Top Bottom