What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Getaway HS2

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
Hi all
For sale my getaway which has been my longest owned pin and would be staying and going in my shedcave if the topper would fit

It’s players condition

The bad:
Cabinet well faded and various scratches
Glass scratched
Gear shift decal half missing (you can get them from Pinball centre for 7euros)
Last time I opened it up couldn’t get the playfield support locking mech to work. Will look at tomorrow but may not fix this as I’m useless. It has a prop and can be propped up on that for most things no probs
Playfield could probably do with a clean in hard to reach places
You can see edges of inserts in some places (see pics) but nothing to affect play and diamond plate playfield is otherwise all good no wear at all

The good bits
Fully working
Led inserts
Mezel mods ignition mod
Police car mod
Donut heaven mod
Thingy fitted (nvram?) so no batteries ever needed

.... and of course the fact it’s a great game!

Here’s some random pics, I’ll take some of inside tomorrow

Like I said it’s players condition and maybe would benefit from a tune up although I just got 600m plus on it so I think it plays ok

All reflected in price which is actually what I paid for it about 3 years ago so no pinflation here

£1300

Can be collected from Ringstead near Hunstanton but I should hopefully have Martin here in next couple of weeks

Cheers
Andy

Last edited:
65998138-D106-4CB0-A003-7CC22704EB5C.jpeg
27477B62-6149-4D6F-B6BE-48E23122528E.jpeg
06C1A088-C2C0-484C-93B9-C298A4CE6159.jpeg
AE4B2540-AE7B-4277-A543-89EED9C52D52.jpeg
F5BB9FFC-EFDE-42B4-9E29-90BFDBDCFF6F.jpeg
AD964EAE-0227-4C85-88CD-B105C69E365B.jpeg
2C06F211-3502-4AE2-A9A4-87652804B2D6.jpeg
Pics

Last edited:
This should be gone already. I would but I'm in the middle of sorting an F14 and the timing is off

That's very close to me... I am just so out of cash at the moment it is unreal with the little 'un on the way and my promotion on the back burner for the time being.

@Andy Hancock - if space is the issue I can hold it for you, but I have no money at the moment for pins unfortunately - such a shame as I really enjoyed this at Pinfest

I’m trying to upload a video but with the speed of internet here I might as well take a degree in animation and draw it for you as it would be quicker ?

This could do with new leg levellers . I have some and will include in the sale.

Cup holder NOT included (unless it’s a real deal breaker:rofl:)

Ifnkt falls through keep me in mind please as my friend is interested in this.
Thanks
Steve

Back
Top Bottom