What's new

Wanted Getaway HS2 or similar child friendly machine

Tim R

Registered
hi all, im looking for a machine to operate in a pub in a children's area. i was thinking along the lines of a getaway or fish tales etc. i would prefer if it is in quite good condition and looks presentable with no chunks out of the cabinet etc. would also prefer bally / williams machines as i am most familiar with repairing these and have parts availiable. let me know what you have and the price your asking.

thanks guys, Tim

I have a teed off which I’m selling soon once I have finished the final touching up of the paintwork which I should be done next week. Great machine for kids with the gopher topper. Coin mech does need updating only 50ps and 20ps currently work, currently set to free play. New rubbers and all the play field artwork has been touched up and covered with plastic to avoid further wear. It’s not a Bally or Williams but these system3 machines were built to last and are easy to repair.

The only downside is the topper has been cut previous to fit in a previous owners house and the extra ball feature for the mean hole has been disabled as the extra ball is not awarded, it’s a minor issue and probably something simple. With it disabled you get points so gameplay is unaffected, all other extra balls are awarded fine.

Looking for £1200 and it comes with brand new decals to fit to return it to its full former glory!

Selling to start another project.
7a098ede5a3cbbee6ebe949a36e4bbed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that looks in really good shape @BlueManUK but im just not a big fan of gottlieb machines, they just never seem to have much depth to the game to keep me interested after more than a few plays i will bear it in mind though if nothing else comes up. cheers :thumbs:

@stumblor Thanks, I'm going to give it a rest for the time being. Off on holidays end of this week so will wait until after I get back.
I want to go to Daventry but there are load of things going on that same weekend which will make it impoossible.
Cheers,
Andrew

Back
Top Bottom