What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

get well @spadge!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
****! That’s terrible.
Finger’s crossed for a speedy recovery mate. Give me a shout if you need things as we’re not too far away.

Hi mate . Sorry to hear you’ve suffered this but if (as I’m sure you will) you attack the rehab full on like you do modding pinball machines you’ll be fit and well as soon as humanly possible. Certainly hope so and hope to hear so soon

Get well soon fella, I love seeing and hearing about your beautiful modded machines. Hopefully you’ll be back up Flipping and modding in no time.

Sorry to hear that Spadge, hope you make a speedy recovered! Rehab can be hard but if you put the work in you should see results before long. Wishing you all the best.

Dang. i just saw this. I hope you are on the mend mate. Only just saw you a few weeks back to :(

When you are back in action i have the rottendog whitestar driver board back and going for you :)

Take care

Cool what was problem, seemed fine for 15-20? Hoping to put it in the Godzilla and free up a stern board.

Last edited:
Update: bring discharged from hospital next Monday so that’s great news, especially after 3 weeks to date of the food and four walls.

I’m not capable of either playing or modding Machines right now and probably not for a fair while yet, but here’s to the recovery going quicker at home.

Thanks for everyone’s kind messages.

Take it easy, don't try and rush back to anything physical until you feel fully able.

Get well soon!

Back
Top Bottom