What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

get well @spadge!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
hope you have a speedy recovery
i had a stroke last November caused by a blocked artery in my neck mine was fairy mild and i just lost vision in 2/3 of left eye
very scary places on the stroke ward just do as the doctors say things do improved best of luck

hope you have a speedy recovery
i had a stroke last November caused by a blocked artery in my neck mine was fairy mild and i just lost vision in 2/3 of left eye
very scary places on the stroke ward just do as the doctors say things do improved best of luck

Yeah been a good boy and taken heed, I had a clot and damaged right side muscle control, hopefully slowly coming back, yeah it’s a bit of a lottery.

Might be worth trying out CBD oil. Known to block damaging effects of glutamate (a neurotoxin that is produced when oxygen is shut off to the brain)

Best wishes to you and yours fella. :thumbs:

Probably better to chop your arm off and pickle your brain than use the miracle drug Cannabidiol allegedly is!

I'd also suggest drinking dehydrated unicorn p*ss, but it fear your heads may explode into millions of teeny little seahorses.o_O

Back
Top Bottom