What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Ebay listing...

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200943767326

This is sold as faulty due to eBay rules that you can't sell working ones. It was working fine before it turned off I remember this day like it was just yesterday, it was the 12th of June 2013. The weather had taken a turn for the worse on this once sunny June day.
I could feel what I could only describe as 'STANK'.
I opened my eyes to a slightly moist mostly brown view.
As the morning eyes wore of I could see clear as day a puckered cats anus and the most fantastic nut sack in front of me.
Let me tell you something, I have this cat with the most groomed nut sack.
I mean am jealous, equal size, perfectly coated in the softest fur to ever lay upon my cheek....

Getting back on to bandit after a hard days work beating meat at the butchers I like to relax on my bandit.
I turned it on and it was totally fine some people might say 'perfect' bit me am a realist so it was just fine.
After depositing £7 of my finest queen heads ( I only had £1 so I used the same one, I wanna win not lose).
I got myself up to £36 I was on a roll, some people would say its 'luck' but me I know this game! I used hard and overly complicated mathematic equations to come up with no answers a sore head and pen all up my arm.
So during my winning streak the power went off and a strange humming noise almost like a hover noise in the same room as me.
I was devastated and also slightly scared of the noise, I checked the power plug and it was gone.
And I thought if its not been there all along what kind of sorcery is this.
I was completely bamboozled. I turned round to find my girlfriend scaring the cat with the bloody hover, that would explain the noise but what would explain the slightly warm wet liquid going down my inner thigh. So long story short its a magic working slightly faulty bandit.
But I will also include a powercord my girlfriend found while hoovering. So told me it was for a bandit, this obviously she is a lair as its magical.
Some would say blessed by 3 of the least most homosexual monks and touched by a guy that once knew a guy who knew a guy that's sister who gave a good old jolly reach around to a peg legged sailor, who said that a guy his sister was seeing knew of a man who's uncle knows ana who once stood where Christ himself was stood while doing some magical stuff. Am not to sure about that. Sold as seen with magical power and useless powerlead. Thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom